Felix Jones The Next Devin Hester?

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2269333 said:
Felix is has good burst but he is far from 'blazing'...

I believe it was #39 for the Eagles almost caught Felix from behind. If Stanback didnt get in the way of him, Felix might have been caught.

I wouldnt even label McFadden as ' Blazing' either. How a 230 pound (Benard Pollard aka. Tom Brady Killa) safety caught 4.33 from behind still baffles me...
Felix was never going to be caught by that guy. The only reason he gained on him for a second was because Felix had to get wide to get past Akers.

But it was impressive that Stanback and his 4.58 speed was able to get in the way.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Nexx;2269331 said:
martellus bennett the next antonio gates? :bang2::banghead::bang2::banghead::bang2::banghead::bang2::banghead::bang2::banghead::bang2::banghead::bang2::banghead::bang2::banghead::bang2::banghead::banghead::bang2::bang2::banghead::bang2::banghead::bang2:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
FCBarca;2269306 said:
I think this comparison is waaaaaaaay off base...They are nothing alike and begs of some 'homerism' here...Felix showed us all something as a returned but let's see how he continues to do ;)

Hester is the bets return guy in the game, but he is a zero in regards to being a factor anywhere else.

Jones shows he can be both an explosive KR and a weapon on offense because he is a real RB.

DFWJC

Reaction score
If you are referring to kick/punt return skills...let's not get carried away. Felix looked great but remember he just ran threw a hole and dodged the kicker. Still, I'll give credit where it is due...great job by Felix.