Feliz Cinco de Mayo, mi amiga, salud!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok, OK, don't get carried away and start writing Spanish back at me cuz that's all I know and any man that will use cuz in place of because is proof.

I love this day because they gave us a great cocktail in the Margarita, not to mention the Martini as well but I did anyway. But on top of that the food they've given us, and that we've Texicanized with Tex-Mex, is marvelous.

We've even given them a day of the week with Taco Tuesday, which just happens to fall on Cinco de Mayo Day this year as ColoCowboy pointed out along with the presence of the Corona virus, not to be confused with the disease. The symptoms of the Corona virus are headache, nausea and the empty promise to the porcelain gods not to ever drink again.

So, anyone cooking up anything special for this day or doing anything to celebrate it? I am cooking up some nachos and tacos, making margaritas got some cerveza and watching El Mariachi, Desperado and Once Upon a Time in Mexico by Robert Rodriguez. Takes place in Mexico, directed and written by a Mexican and starring a Mexican. That's the triple play, Mexican drink, food and movies and may throw The Jaguares in there for good measure.

Shout out to all of our posters of Mexican heritage and lineage. Feliz Cinco de Mayo.