Fellas... guess what?

Kevlee06

Reaction score
I'm from Philly via New Jersey and my wife just got me the absolutely BEST Christmas gift ever. Tickets to tomorrow's game! I'm stunned. It took me about 2 minutes for everything to compute when I opened up the envelope. And I'm not ashamed to say....I started crying a little. Yes, coming to see my beloved Cowboys because of my beloved wife made this grown man come to tears.

So if anyone from here is coming to the game I'm going to be in Section 131, row 5, seat 3 and 4. Come say hi. I wish I could stay longer after the game, but we have a flight RIGHT after because I of course have to work tomorrow. I'll be tired, but I'll be more than fine.

Ok....I'm going to go cry again.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Kevlee06;1255467 said:
I'm from Philly via New Jersey and my wife just got me the absolutely BEST Christmas gift ever. Tickets to tomorrow's game! I'm stunned. It took me about 2 minutes for everything to compute when I opened up the envelope. And I'm not ashamed to say....I started crying a little. Yes, coming to see my beloved Cowboys because of my beloved wife made this grown man come to tears.

So if anyone from here is coming to the game I'm going to be in Section 131, row 5, seat 3 and 4. Come say hi. I wish I could stay longer after the game, but we have a flight RIGHT after because I of course have to work tomorrow. I'll be tired, but I'll be more than fine.

:laugh1: Enjoy the game Mr. Vermeil. ;)

Kevlee06

Reaction score
Question: Our flight leaves out of DFW at 9:00. What time do you think I need to leave the stadium to get there to make that flight?

Silver Bullet

Reaction score
Kevlee06;1255515 said:
Question: Our flight leaves out of DFW at 9:00. What time do you think I need to leave the stadium to get there to make that flight?

Hmmm...

The game is at 4, right?

So, assuming you sit through the whole game, I think you'd still have time if you have everything packed and ready to go before the game. Meaning you'll leave the game straight to the airport.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Kevlee06;1255467 said:

Thats Ok real men cry, Good for you. heres to you having a wonderful X-Mas
Go Boys.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Silver Bullet;1255521 said:
Hmmm...

The game is at 4, right?

So, assuming you sit through the whole game, I think you'd still have time if you have everything packed and ready to go before the game. Meaning you'll leave the game straight to the airport.

Yep. That's totally doable. They do a pretty good job of getting traffic in and out of the Texas Stadium area. Just remember.. You'll want to hang around and cheer the victory after we pound the iggles tomorrow but be sure to fight that impulse and promptly exit stage left.

Garret

Reaction score
I will be there also, I have tickets 8 rows up on the 40 yard line behinnd Dal bencj. Maybe I can socrea game ball r something crazy haha

Viper

Reaction score
Kevlee06;1255515 said:

You'll never make that flight! Send me the tickets, I'll enjoy it for you!:D

Kevlee06

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice fellas. I will try my best to fight the urge of staying. But in the back of my mind I know if I don't show up for work Tuesday morning I won't have money to watch a Cowboys game on TV no less buy tickets anymore. lol!

Silver Bullet

Reaction score
Kevlee06;1255531 said:
Thanks for the advice fellas. I will try my best to fight the urge of staying. But in the back of my mind I know if I don't show up for work Tuesday morning I won't have money to watch a Cowboys game on TV no less buy tickets anymore. lol!

After thinking it over, I'm almost positive the airport is going to be packed (People trying to go back home), so my advice to you is leave after the 3rd quarter.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Silver Bullet;1255538 said:
After thinking it over, I'm almost positive the airport is going to be packed (People trying to go back home), so my advice to you is leave after the 3rd quarter.

I was thinking the same thing. You might want to at least save yourself a lot of time and leave just as soon as it is determined the game is over (I am guessing sometime midway through the 4th Q). This way at least you miss the mass exodus of people leaving the stadium and trim 30-45 minutes off of your time.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kevlee06;1255515 said:

DFW airport is about 6 to 8 miles from the stadium right down 183, so you should have plenty of time with the game ending around 7.

I will be in section 107 row 8

Kevlee06

Reaction score
Another question: Will there be taxi's around the stadium? We have a rental car reserved, but we could save time if we just take a taxi back and forth. Thanks

Silver Bullet

Reaction score
Kevlee06;1255575 said:
Another question: Will there be taxi's around the stadium? We have a rental car reserved, but we could save time if we just take a taxi back and forth. Thanks

I'm not sure, but you can ask the cab compnay that you take to the game if they can come back and pick you up.

MONT17

Reaction score
Kevlee06;1255467 said:

I bet she could have given u a Celine Dion CD and got the same effect...

enjoy the game u lucky SOB!!!

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
Kevlee06;1255467 said:

Those aren't bad seats actually. I used to sit in 133 and moved down a couple of seasons ago.

Have fun!