Ferguson, Adams and Diggs Were All Fined for Unsportsman Like Conduct

Reid1boys

Reaction score

Total crap. Ferguson caughtthe ball, got the 1st down and got POPPED hard. The Seahawks player immediately starts jawing and talking trash and AFTYER he did that, Ferguson gets up and walks into his face signaling 1st down.

Basically Ferguson was saying look BIAT........ you got in a hit, but it s a FIRST DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Total crap that the guy starting the crap costs the other guy a fine. In any event... take that BIAT........

Reid1boys

Reaction score
If signaling a first down is a fine, Michael Irvin owes the league six figures.
Ferguson clearly walks chest to facemask into the munchkin... on purpose and signaling first down in his face was Fergusons way of talking smack back at the little guy. I dont like it in any event, as it was clearly the Seahawk player talking trash for the hard hit.

Havic

Reaction score
I also remember here a couple years ago everyone clamoring for Adams lol. Imagine the stink we would be in had we traded for him.
He was dynamic back then, injuries derailed him

Flamma

Reaction score
These players are in a union. The NFLPA has no one else to blame but themselves. They should have negotiated some guidelines on what a fineable offense is.

Mr_437

Reaction score
The league office has no business in football.

Mr_437

Reaction score
So the Eagles security can put his hands on players and not get fined, but Ferguson gets fined for signaling a 1st down in Diggs face, gtfooh.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
What did Ferguson do? He made a terrific play, signaled first down and when the Seahawks player jawed at him he talked back. I don’t recall him shoving anyone

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I am glad that Ferg did what he did. After getting popped like he did, getting up and showing defiance is a good call.

I hope he shows more accountability for the obvious provocation than I see on display around here.

cowboyed

Reaction score
What's next are they going to zombify NFL football players? CeeDee better not show what appears to be an aim toward the end zone gesture anymore after a successful catch and run.
I already know 49ers fans support feminizing the league.
The 9rs sideline blue tent already has a tampon dispenser.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Plays for Pats now. No way he is getting suspended now.
Love it Von Miller still playing. Already further into the criminal justice system than Zeke ever was. Guessing he will never miss a game.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
5 grand for signaling first down.

Enjoy the feminization of the league.
I'm waiting for the player's union to take the league to court over all the insane fines that they dole out week after week. It's like stealing money from the players...................