Few Injuries, right?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Besides Washington's injury this camp, there hasn't been any other significant injuries as far as I know of.

Lewis seems to be dealing with a nagging injury but I don't believe it's supposed to be serious.

Hopefully it continues this way for the next couple of weeks.

Always feels good heading into the season at near full health.

:starspin:

Way to jinx it!!

That being said its the part of camp so far. I actually think Washingtons injury was a blessing in disguise.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Besides Washington's injury this camp, there hasn't been any other significant injuries as far as I know of.

Lewis seems to be dealing with a nagging injury but I don't believe it's supposed to be serious.

These were the good ole days. Now the jinx is in full effect. Thanks @J12B

phildadon86

Reaction score

Way to go.

coult44

Reaction score

You should be banned. Especially after I told you delete this.

J12B

Reaction score

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

You spoke too soon!

phildadon86

Reaction score
You are idiots for believing a thread could cause a bad luck injury. Especially considering the player has missed 19 games in the last 2 seasons.

You are the problem with this fan base.

Each of you should be ashamed of yourselves.
I was joking dude.

Easy on the name calling.

Creeper

Reaction score

It just seems like some injuries effect the Cowboys more than other teams. But missing almost 25% of the season is significant to me. Lose those 4 games and it will be hard to make that up.

Losing Tyron Smith has always had a huge impact on the Cowboys offense. This is what make the lake of preparation for this so astonishing.

Not to jinx anyone but injuries seem to come in bunches and they seem to effect specific positions at the same time. Let's hope we do not have another rash of injuries on the OL again because that is where we have the worst depth.

coult44

Reaction score
You are idiots for believing a thread could cause a bad luck injury. Especially considering the player has missed 19 games in the last 2 seasons.

You are the problem with this fan base.

Each of you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Hopefully you’re being as sarcastic as most of us were. If not, I might change my tone to being serious just because of your perception skills.