Ffxi

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Does anyone play this game? I used to, and in my limited experience, it is the most complete MMORPG I have played (sans PVP). Quite literally, you could do anything. If you wanted to be a fisherman, cool. If you wanted to be a fighter, cool.

If you wanted to go live in the woods, cool.

I am considering restarting my account, but I am hesitant that I may neglect it again. Anyone still playing it?

Duane

Reaction score
Is that the PS2 online RPG? If so you ought to be able to find several message boards that say what's going on with it now.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Duane said:
Is that the PS2 online RPG? If so you ought to be able to find several message boards that say what's going on with it now.

They have it on PS2 and PC. It was pretty fun when I played it, but I tend to lose interest in video games....

Reaction score
Trust me when I tell you that you do not want to get involved with FFXI. Everything is just a huge timesink. Making money is it's own hour upon hour marathon, and companies like IGE have farmed and sold items and money on auction sites to the point where the economy of the game is in shambles. If you want a truly addictive good MMO, go for EQ1, which is still the most complete out there, or World of Warcraft, which is good in it's own right, but I started playing when it came out and there was no endgame which drove me to quit.