Fiesta Bowl chat

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Notre Dame will smash 'Da Ohio State Unibersity'.....easy.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Ya right, ND doesn't have a chance, but there are plenty of prospects in this game...

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Please...

The Ohio State defense is loaded with Talent and I think the Buckeyes will win this one.

One played Texas the other played USC, let's see if we can gain some knowledge about the Rose Bowl outcome.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Like they just said. da unibersity lost to Texas and the greatness that is Notre Dame lost to USC.

Whos playing for the national championship again?

Damn thats good stuff!

Will be a good game,

Go Irsish!!!!

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ashwynn said:
Notre Dame will smash 'Da Ohio State Unibersity'.....easy.

Not so fast my friend.

Ohio State in a scorefest.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
They keep talking about Weis being Parcells, they even run the same offense, but the difference is that ND has a decent OL, especially at Center.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy said:
They keep talking about Weis being Parcells, they even run the same offense, but the difference is that ND has a decent OL, especially at Center.

College and Pro are two totally different animals

devman90

The Master of Disaster
Reaction score
The bucks got this....GO BUCKS

ND hasn't seen a defense like this

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Yeah, Ginn Jr. disappeared against the Longhorns...he was really hyped up and there was some noise talking going on during the week just before the game between the Longhorns secondary and Ginn Jr.

But he is certainly having a nice game tonight.

joseephuss

Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
Yeah, Ginn Jr. disappeared against the Longhorns...he was really hyped up and there was some noise talking going on during the week just before the game between the Longhorns secondary and Ginn Jr.

But he is certainly having a nice game tonight.

Ginn has been a disappointment this season. At least when compared to all the hype put on him by the media going into the season. The media has a way of doing that. I would want him on my team. I just think he was poorly utilized this year. When is he going to be moved to defensive back? I thought that was supposed to be his main position coming out of high school.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
joseephuss said:
Ginn has been a disappointment this season. At least when compared to all the hype put on him by the media going into the season. The media has a way of doing that. I would want him on my team. I just think he was poorly utilized this year. When is he going to be moved to defensive back? I thought that was supposed to be his main position coming out of high school.

Yep. All I heard during the Texas/OSU game was how this guy was going to get down and run wild over the Texans.

They acted like players from the Great Lone Star Star hadnt seen speed before.

Im sure he is good, but disappeared in that game.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Im pretty impressed with both of these Quarterbacks I tell you that.

2 different styles, but very impressive.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy said:

What?!

They do not run the same offense. Or rather, they may have the same plays, but they don't follow the same philosophy. Not by a long shot. Weiss wants to throw it all over the field. Parcells wants to run the ball and control the clock.