Fiesta Bowl chat

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Wow....I thought this was going to be a great game.

If OSU doesnt fumble in the red zone on their previous series, it could be worst.

This is the team that went toe-to-toe with what ESPN and the media is trying to say the greatest team ever?

- Mike G.

Wheat

Philosopher
Reaction score
If I closed my eyes and was just listening to this broadcast, I'd think I was listening to the Notre Dame Radio Network.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't wanna say I told ya so but...........

devman90

The Master of Disaster
Reaction score
The announcers are ND homers...but it doesn't matter OSU is obviously the better team on the feild today

Glenn Carano

Reaction score
devman90 said:
The announcers are ND homers...but it doesn't matter OSU is obviously the better team on the feild today

Are you kidding me? Musberger hates ND and is all over OSU's jock, he's a Big 10 Grad from Northwestern. Gary Danielson is also a Big 10 guy having played QB at Purdue.

wxcpo

Reaction score
You had to know OSU had this one. ND hadn't played against a team with this much speed on both the offensive and defensive side of the ball all season and they weren't prepared for it. OSU will be an early season favorite for the national title next year and both Ginn and Smith will be Heisman favorites. OSU has their own Leinhart/Bush tandem.

Glenn Carano

Reaction score
devman90 said:

Yep, like at one point with the game still in question Musburger said something along the lines of "nothing against Notre Dame, but I hope this kid(some kid who dropped a critical pass against Texas early in the season) catches a TD here." ***? Sure sounds like the ND Radio
Network. :rolleyes: