Video: Fight to the finish

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Yea, its good.

I would love to get one of those FIGHT. shirts. If anybody knows where to get one please post.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Everything hinges on this game. We win this one, we don't necessarily have to win the Indy game (although I think we will). Then I expect us to beat the Commanders. No way we let them end our season again. But it all starts with beating the Eagles.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
We're gonna fight on CZ whether it's offseason, preseason, post season, in season, bye week, Sunday ,Sunday night, Monday, Monday night, Thursday, Thursday, we're going to fight on here. Win or lose we're going to fight......with each other!!! Lol

PoundTheRock

Reaction score
I hope Garrett is buying tubs of ice for the knots and shiners the Cowboys will have Sunday night.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Finish The Fight

Sunday night is an important one. Let's hope the Cowboys remember the mantra.

blumayne38

Reaction score
LOL at jerrys philosophic sayings...:laugh: but that video was the SHIZZ i cant wait for sunday... i hope this group can grasp the moment and start there own legacy

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
I know many are caught up by the game on Sunday.. but to me this is the establishing (or re-establishing) to Cowboys culture..not for this season but years to come

:cool:

blumayne38

Reaction score
I know many are caught up by the game on Sunday.. but to me this is the establishing (or re-establishing) to Cowboys culture..not for this season but years to come

:cool:

i agree strongly .... i would suit up for garrett and run through a brick wall.... the man has a presence, everyday you give your best effort regaurdless of circumstances, thats some deep stuff... jerry saying everyones backs are against the wall ....even jerrry is making sense in this video ...