Video: Film Study: Micah Parsons was actually good for Cowboys against the Buccaneers

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
It was obviously his first NFL game, so he will get better each week. He will be very good as advertised, as will the defense. Just think how improved they should be if they meet TB later. I'll buy that for a dollar. :cool:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I thought he played an average game for his first game in over a year, going up against the best QB ever and playing against a top 3 offense. He's headed for stardom.

ICP

Reaction score
He had a quite game but good grief, it was opening night on National TV against the defending Superbowl Champs and he, a ROOKIE, was wearing the dot. I can't imagine the pressure! Thanks to the op for posting the positive about his game!

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I thought he was admirable for being a rookie, opening night, against the GOAT. If he was in better position during that duck throw Brady made, it could have been a pick 6. How glorious would that have been? :D

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
There’s people on the board that think you haven’t contributed unless you have a either a sack or interception.
those are baseball fans who just read the bottom line and come to conclusions.....they don't really "watch" the game within the game.....but its ok...they are still fans