Final Commanders Game Notes

Rayman70

Reaction score
We have to go in there and knock they noses off
divisional games on the road are typically fist fights. It will come down to who can run the ball best and control field position and capitalize. Everything else is white noise. If we don't get the running game going, we wont win. Its football 101.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
We should kill them. If Kellen is the O coordinator we hope he is, we will attacked that crappy secondary with a lot of double moves and hit them with some deep balls. Washington doesn't have much talent back there and we should be able to go over the top pretty easily, if our O line holds up. This could be a blow out, but bases on what usually happens it won't. We tend to play down to the competition sometimes and Washington isn't that good. Hell, they aren't even close to being good. We shall see.

We are a different team this year because there’s a New Sheriff in town, Sheriff Kellen Moore...

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Today I want to see Zeke look like he is worth that contract. Zeke looked like a guy last week but I will chalk that up to rust.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Today I want to see Zeke look like he is worth that contract. Zeke looked like a guy last week but I will chalk that up to rust.
zeke never gets going real good til about week 4-5. Its just who he is I expect. Hope I am wrong today.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Read my above post about divisional games...its true and blunt. If we come out slow,the skins will beat us. Case Keenum is dangerous,knows us very well. I expect them to come out fast using play action pass. That D better play better than last week.

Rayman70

Reaction score
this game will test us to see how well we bounce back from adversity..our resiliency. We gonna find out what we are gonna be going forward.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
If we don't defend the run better than we have the past few games (and their OC is smart enough to recognize it) they're going to pound the ball, shorten the game and stay close enough to let us shoot ourselves in the foot.

Callahan is probably the best O-line coach in the league and he'll be pounding the table to let his guys dominate the direction of the offense, today. The Cowboys better be immensely better at gap control today than they have been in recent past. Say what you want about Adrian Peterson's age and inability to carry a team over the course of a season. But, that dude has plenty of elite athleticism left to put on a show for a game or two and, make no mistake about it, he was embarrassed last week to be a healthy scratch. He's going to come out today to prove a point and Callahan will have that unit ready to exploit the weakest part of this defense.

This one isn't going to be a walk in the park by any stretch.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I'm hoping for big comeback week for the defense. Superbowl teams have championship defenses! Sacks and turnovers please, shut them down!

Rayman70

Reaction score
If we don't defend the run better than we have the past few games (and their OC is smart enough to recognize it) they're going to pound the ball, shorten the game and stay close enough to let us shoot ourselves in the foot.

Callahan is probably the best O-line coach in the league and he'll be pounding the table to let his guys dominate the direction of the offense, today. The Cowboys better be immensely better at gap control today than they have been in recent past. Say what you want about Adrian Peterson's age and inability to carry a team over the course of a season. But, that dude has plenty of elite athleticism left to put on a show for a game or two and, make no mistake about it, he was embarrassed last week to be a healthy scratch. He's going to come out today to prove a point and Callahan will have that unit ready to exploit the weakest part of this defense.

This one isn't going to be a walk in the park by any stretch.
^^^well said^^^ ...this has all the makings of a trap game. We gonna find out if we properly adjusted and fixed the dline,or have we been reading the fluff stories about how unbeatable we look.

Hardline

Reaction score
We will get a heavy dose of Adrian Peterson .
He is only one touchdown from tieing Jim Browns rushing touchdowns for 5th all time

Carson

Reaction score
We will get a heavy dose of Adrian Peterson .
He is only one touchdown from tieing Jim Browns rushing touchdowns for 5th all time

I imagine they will run, run, run, play action to McLaurin deep.