Final Cowboy TC props to Woody

Reaction score
This has probably been said many many times this year and leading up to this years training camp, but it seems just a little wierd to me with Woody not being there. I just want to give him 'Big Ups' for the past 13 years, and everything he has done and represented about this team. I suppose I would feel the same if he had retired after playing as long as he wanted to, but its a shame he left injured. He gave it his all, and tried valiantly last year but was unable to make it happen. I just hope his efforts and spirit rub off on this crop of boys. Woody thanks for the memories, you'll be missed.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Definitely one of the greatest safeties to play in the NFL.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
Drederick Tatum said:
This has probably been said many many times this year and leading up to this years training camp, but it seems just a little wierd to me with Woody not being there. I just want to give him 'Big Ups' for the past 13 years, and everything he has done and represented about this team. I suppose I would feel the same if he had retired after playing as long as he wanted to, but its a shame he left injured. He gave it his all, and tried valiantly last year but was unable to make it happen. I just hope his efforts and spirit rub off on this crop of boys. Woody thanks for the memories, you'll be missed.

very well said :starspin

kaboy

Reaction score
There is a hazy gladiator scene running in my head "He was a true warrior of the Dallas Cowboys, honor him" :bow: