ESisback

Reaction score
“Sword” fights in the bathroom
Kung **-ing produce
Moving bunkbeds—more room for activities

Family Night at Hooters!

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Just heard on 95.7 The Game from the Bay Area that the 49ers did the same thing. I suspect this is some sort of nod to the NFLPA over the whole offseason workouts flap.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Just as long as they’re not headed to Sea World..

camposeaworld.jpg

2QavJJQu9KGeYe3JA

fivetwos

Reaction score
McCarthy knows how to build a team. It takes more than just a QB. Team chemistry is extremely important. Then comes the requirement for talent and coaching on the offense, defense and special teams.
I agree, especially in Dallas.....where I'd suspect things got a bit away from the team concept for a while.

These guys have much to prove and the competition thing may just work out.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
21 teams opted out of OTA and the Cowboys were not one of them. I'm proud of this team and these players who choose to put in this time at OTA and mini camp despite the fact they did not have to.

They are true heroes for .... practicing football for....a lot of money.

Just a great group of men.

Jipper

Reaction score
21 teams opted out of OTA and the Cowboys were not one of them. I'm proud of this team and these players who choose to put in this time at OTA and mini camp despite the fact they did not have to.

heck yeah, and anyone criticizing them taking a half day off at the end for bonding is missing the bigger picture...the team needs to be a team not a collection of individuals...something this group has been missing over the years. Plenty of time in training camp still.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score

Team bonding?

Rookies will be hazed. Team water boarding exercise for all rookies and URFA’s. The beatings will continue until moral improves.

Zeke will have his well-trained pittbulls on standby for any escapees during this “team bonding”.

Last edited:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
heck yeah, and anyone criticizing them taking a half day off at the end for bonding is missing the bigger picture...the team needs to be a team not a collection of individuals...something this group has been missing over the years. Plenty of time in training camp still.

I agree, I feel we have a lot of good individual players problem is football is not an individual sport it is a team sport. We have rookies getting a full week next week before they head out to Oxnard.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Im on board with the youth movement, there will be growing pains but they will share those pains collectively.
We already identified the pay check collectors and they have been 86d for the most part, very few left.
Nice to have the coals burning under the remaining like Jaylon,, not including LVE yet.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Garrett turned the last day of minicamps into the local youth camp every year where players served as coaches. This isn’t some special break from tradition.