Final Practice Report

CCBoy

Reaction score
https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/gallery/week-9-friday-injury-report-philadelphia-eagles/

F-CPn5DW8AA5I3I.jpeg

F-CPn5DW8AA5I3I

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
So I read that Tyron out and Chuma is active but backs up Asim.
Others a full go.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Others a full go.
Actually your eyes would be broke then or maybe this is not English enough it shows that both players are equally questionable equally limited therefore equally could both be both out or the opposite scenario can happen if I'm the Dallas Cowboys I'm probably just go ahead and throw Richards into the wolves and let him go help him out with a lot of chips over there... I'd rather have a healthy player then two broken down players in this game I mean but your assessment like the other ridiculous post about there's zero chance Tyrone 's gonna play I don't know what you're looking at it looks the same to me and by the way if he was really close to going a game time decision last week it's more than likely they're gonna try him out again right before the game and see if he can go how he's feeling how he's turning his neck those stingers are weird one day they're there the next morning you wake up and they're not.....

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Actually your eyes would be broke then or maybe this is not English enough it shows that both players are equally questionable equally limited therefore equally could both be both out or the opposite scenario can happen if I'm the Dallas Cowboys I'm probably just go ahead and throw Richards into the wolves and let him go help him out with a lot of chips over there... I'd rather have a healthy player then two broken down players in this game I mean but your assessment like the other ridiculous post about there's zero chance Tyrone 's gonna play I don't know what you're looking at it looks the same to me and by the way if he was really close to going a game time decision last week it's more than likely they're gonna try him out again right before the game and see if he can go how he's feeling how he's turning his neck those stingers are weird one day they're there the next morning you wake up and they're not.....
No, my eyes are quite fine and unfortunately your brain is broken.

Friday isn't a practice day. That means zero.
Thursday was the last practice day and Chuma was dressed while Tyron sat.
Tyron sat all week, never once putting pads on.

Tyron hasn't had a full padded practice and has been out/out multiple weeks.
Chuma played last week before getting dinged and they need the body for cover even if Richards starts.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's pretty clear at the bottom with the note it's from Friday's walkthrough wasn't much of A practice I imagine it's going to be a game time decision for both edoga and tyron...
Yes seen that, as that was my thought, only a walk through. Yes, they will see how he, or both are, in pregame warmups.

blueblood70

Reaction score
No, my eyes are quite fine and unfortunately your brain is broken.

Friday isn't a practice day. That means zero.
Thursday was the last practice day and Chuma was dressed while Tyron sat.
Tyron sat all week, never once putting pads on.

Tyron hasn't had a full padded practice and has been out/out multiple weeks.
Chuma played last week before getting dinged and they need the body for cover even if Richards starts.
They're both listed exactly the same so yeah your eyes are broken both listed as limited both listed as questionable so there you go your eyes are broke now let me help you with anything else I can send you some good three time zoom reading glasses :lmao: :omg:

Last edited:

Praxit

Reaction score
...Chuma did pretty good job last week. If Tyron cant go, Chuma handle it. He's big dude, physical skills.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
Word vomit.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Word vomit.
And like yours is some kind of poetic novel I mean get over it dude no need to even bother responding to my post when it wasn't even to you so why don't you go take a really long walk off a very short pier with no water at the end of it or sit on a nail whatever is easier....

blueblood70

Reaction score
...Chuma did pretty good job last week. If Tyron cant go, Chuma handle it. He's big dude, physical skills.
Actually in my opinion he didn't if you hadn't noticed that he went out pretty early and all of a sudden when Richard was out there it got better as the game went on that was Richard's playing left tackle most of that game I mean I don't remember when it happened but it was pretty early,,, I mean the Edog was beat on the very first play give it it was Donald but...

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
And like yours is some kind of poetic novel I mean get over it dude no need to even bother responding to my post when it wasn't even to you so why don't you go take a really long walk off a very short pier with no water at the end of it or sit on a nail whatever is easier..
Unfortunately it’s on a forum we all read, but you got beef with a lot of folks on here.. so I just sit back and laugh..

CCBoy

Reaction score
They're both listed exactly the same so yeah your eyes are broken both listed as limited both listen is questionable so there you go your eyes are broke now let me help you with anything else I can send you some good three time zoom reading glasses :lmao: :omg:
Watch it...your lips are moving again! :popcorn: Call a time out and take the challenge on points of 'law' to a sidebar, or just stay reprimanded in court for non-compliance to procedures. :popcorn: Funny how in life sometimes ignorance does just save your butt. Want to call me out, I'm not a lawyer, pick up your rock and chunk it!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Watch it...your lips are moving again! :popcorn: Call a time out and take the challenge on points of 'law' to a sidebar, or just stay reprimanded in court for non-compliance to procedures. :popcorn:
I don't really know what you're saying and I really don't care how about that??

blueblood70

Reaction score
Unfortunately it’s on a forum we all read, but you got beef with a lot of folks on here.. so I just sit back and laugh..
Actually you don't because you actually couldn't help yourself to respond in the same manner you're accusing me of responding so you might wanna take a look in the mirror step back if you don't like something I said if it wasn't directed at you mind your own business

CCBoy

Reaction score
Others a full go.
Or, the Cowboys are putting the Eagles into preparing fully for three different left tackles and all is really settled tomorrow for real.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I don't really know what you're saying and I really don't care how about that??
Oh, you must be a cowboy dancer as you are good at merely side stepping on the floor and smilling at a pretty lady. You still cry in one's beer.