Final Update On the Jason Witten Football Camp

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
First of all I want to thank everyone who donated. Every amount is appreciated.

We are sending 10 Kids to Jason's Camp!!!

This has been one of the most gratifying collections I have ever been a part of. From one member paying for a kid in honor of his Dad who had just passed away, to another member promising to make up the amount for the 9th kid.

Well, that poster not only came through for the 9th kid, he added a 10th kid.

It honestly has been wonderful. The payment is in the mail on the way to the Camp Directors.

Thank you all.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Zone has come along way since scrambling to send a couple Zone kids to camp.

Very proud of everyone who contributed and those who wanted to, but couldn't. This is an awesome feat.

Everyone deserves a big Goodell hug and a double-backpat..

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
AmarilloCowboyFan just posted this in the Song of the Day thread, but I feel it should be here too. :)

[youtube]kE__YoKNnho[/youtube]

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Hostile;4548895 said:
First of all I want to thank everyone who donated. Every amount is appreciated.

We are sending 10 Kids to Jason's Camp!!!

This has been one of the most gratifying collections I have ever been a part of. From one member paying for a kid in honor of his Dad who had just passed away, to another member promising to make up the amount for the 9th kid.

Well, that poster not only came through for the 9th kid, he added a 10th kid.

It honestly has been wonderful. The payment is in the mail on the way to the Camp Directors.

Thank you all.

We don't always see eye to eye but I really appreciate what you do around here. This tells me your heart is way bigger than your ego.:)

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;4548902 said:
Everyone deserves a big Goodell hug and a double-backpat..

Thank for the kind words but for the Goodell thing you can :moon: or :moonbart: and call me :insane: but if he came near me I would :ralph: :ralph: then :shoot5: myself.