Finally a good story about Uverse

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
The contract{promotions} with Uverse is up in about 3 weeks. Called today to see what deals that they had to keep me as a customer.
1. The first call which took a good 30 minutes was to their account services dept{who knows where located?:laugh:} in a nutshell the best the guy said he could to was the same package for about 50$ more.
Told him that was not acceptable and asked to talk to a manager, was told the manager was busy and would call back in a hour or so.
2. Hung up and called back, asked for the Retention Department. The gentleman after much discussion gave me this which is about 10 bucks cheaper that what I was paying before but the internet speed he offered me is 3x faster.
So for 124.99 a month I get...……
Unlimited home phone.
300 TV channels
75 Mpbs DL speed.
The deal is only for 1 year but after the year is up he suggested I call again and ask for the best deal they could provide.
Overall I am very satisfied.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
The contract{promotions} with Uverse is up in about 3 weeks. Called today to see what deals that they had to keep me as a customer.
1. The first call which took a good 30 minutes was to their account services dept{who knows where located?:laugh:} in a nutshell the best the guy said he could to was the same package for about 50$ more.
Told him that was not acceptable and asked to talk to a manager, was told the manager was busy and would call back in a hour or so.
2. Hung up and called back, asked for the Retention Department. The gentleman after much discussion gave me this which is about 10 bucks cheaper that what I was paying before but the internet speed he offered me is 3x faster.
So for 124.99 a month I get...……
Unlimited home phone.
300 TV channels
75 Mpbs DL speed.
The deal is only for 1 year but after the year is up he suggested I call again and ask for the best deal they could provide.
Overall I am very satisfied.

Unlimited phone, what a steal! I can't even tell you how long I've been dying to go back to a landline.