Finally!

BlueWave

Reaction score
I'd like to think I had something to do with it. Maybe Direct TV got sick of me calling, or maybe they listened when I told them how many people would be mad. For whatever reason, Channel 210, ESPN alternate is now listing the Cowboys/Commanders starting at 8:00 in Louisiana veiwing area (probably NY too, check your guide on channel 210 at 8:00 central 9:00 Eastern).

I'm going to take credit for this.............. :cool:

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
i thoughtit was because the guy wwho was running this fell out of a window and bounced off a dallas cowboys bus, and realized what a mistake he made:D:D:D

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
This must be what my cable company switched me to when my TV flickered after Monday Night Countdown. My TV had the channel and time showing, like it does when I change channels. Only my remote was across the room and there was noone else at home. It was on ESPN the whole time.

31smackdown

Reaction score
This must be what my cable company switched me to when my TV flickered after Monday Night Countdown. My TV had the channel and time showing, like it does when I change channels. Only my remote was across the room and there was noone else at home. It was on ESPN the whole time.

Sounds like the football gods to me...

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
espn and ABC showing both right now

DTV has blacked out. 9:00 in Boston better be Dallas somewhere!

CowboyBlog

Reaction score
Do you have to order it? Its showing me a phone number on chanel 210 right now