Finish the story, and/or the three word thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intermission :star:
The little children wanted me to read to them a sweet bedtime story, so I read them
a page from our ongoing "Finish the Story" story, page 123


Who's on First, Townsend? What's on second.
A slice of Jewish rye bread,,,the kind with those little caraway seeds in it,,,stop!
Silly play time is over, y'all prolly nap pretty good this evening.
Pizza and beer, Crown and coke, Smoke and joke. Best believe Brothers. Bros before hoses,
cross-eyed bald weasel. Feverishly, the visually-impaired- follicle- challenge- varmint.LOL,LOL.
Even with pantyhoses always bring roses to the funeral of an ex-wife who stole EVERYTHING.
Lol. I love that bread from his computer including the sandwich.
Thanks. Now I want a sandwich. That means I have to move.

Goodnight and sweet dreams little ones.
 
Intermission :star:
The little children wanted me to read to them a sweet bedtime story, so I read them
a page from our ongoing "Finish the Story" story, page 123


Who's on First, Townsend? What's on second.
A slice of Jewish rye bread,,,the kind with those little caraway seeds in it,,,stop!
Silly play time is over, y'all prolly nap pretty good this evening.
Pizza and beer, Crown and coke, Smoke and joke. Best believe Brothers. Bros before hoses,
cross-eyed bald weasel. Feverishly, the visually-impaired- follicle- challenge- varmint.LOL,LOL.
Even with pantyhoses always bring roses to the funeral of an ex-wife who stole EVERYTHING.
Lol. I love that bread from his computer including the sandwich.
Thanks. Now I want a sandwich. That means I have to move.

Goodnight and sweet dreams little ones.
and best of luck in English class tomorrow!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,117
Messages
14,668,234
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top