Finish the story, and/or the three word thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
stay on target
(Quote from first Star Wars movie spoken with that guy's voice in my head. I cast this spirit of George Lucas out!)
*GOOD GIRL,KIDDO!,,, glad to see certain admirable leadership / NO-B.S. skills still reside within ones spine! ,,,therefore, I officially bequeath "any& all" of my precious treasures I've deemed of pleasant & comforting visual glances,,, I've got nailed up on the walls of my abode,should I suffer an unforseen untimely demise:thumbup:

hey!,,,,there's an " Indian Chief feather headress,a mighty fine Mexican Sombrero, a beat to hell straw Stetson Cowboy hat,set of silver spurs,a REAL STEEL Bowie knife, 1858 .44 revolving pistol& rifled carbine, sabre, & all the cards and letters my MOMMA ever sent to me@ this present fortification,,,er,,,To YOU!:bow:

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

Last edited:

Xelda

Reaction score
*GOOD GIRL,KIDDO!,,, glad to see certain admirable leadership / NO-B.S. skills still reside within ones spine! ,,,therefore, I officially bequeath "any& all" of my precious treasures I've deemed of pleasant & comforting visual glances,,, I've got nailed up on the walls of my abode,should I suffer an unforseen untimely demise:thumbup:

hey!,,,,there's an " Indian Chief feather headress,a mighty fine Mexican Sombrero, a beat to hell straw Stetson Cowboy hat,set of silver spurs,a REAL STEEL Bowie knife, 1858 .44 revolving pistol& rifled carbine, sabre, & all the cards and letters my MOMMA ever sent to me@ this present fortification,,,er,,,To YOU!:bow:

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:
Why thankee Melon! Hold off on giving me any weapons until this season is over. I have a really nice TV that doesn't deserve what I think about doing to it during Cowboy games.

Being over- torqued& decrepit,,,
all for the :star:

Status
Not open for further replies.