Finish the story, and/or the three word thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
* :lmao2: the obviousness of you having placed me on the " ignore " casing-liner is beyond apparent,:lmao2: thusly, in all due fairness, you as well, have hereby been thusly placed,,, let's proceed, shall we?":lmao:

o_O

* 3x's of consecutive manner is enough garnered aggregate fer' me to draw from:rolleyes:
No, he doesn't have you on ignore.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
No, he doesn't have you on ignore.
* o.k.& copy! yet please explain this blantant exhibition of " stepped over my established posts" in such a noticeable manner That I do feel the need in pointing out,,,er,,, he ain't really one of them there ' short bus riders ' that rumour precedes ,is he?,,,
I'm ' cool' running brother, due to you're interaction & will immediately reverse my hasty&impromptu actions .

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

kskboys

Reaction score
* o.k.& copy! yet please explain this blantant exhibition of " stepped over my established posts" in such a noticeable manner That I do feel the need in pointing out,,,er,,, he ain't really one of them there ' short bus riders ' that rumour precedes ,is he?,,,
I'm ' cool' running brother, due to you're interaction & will immediately reverse my hasty&impromptu actions .

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:
Cats eat grasshoppers

kskboys

Reaction score
Copy:thumbup:,,,,then, please stop stepping over my well " time-stamped" established posts,bro!,,,as noticing an habitual trend is trigger tripping time in anybody's book,,,,final friendly, huddled up group hugo_O
I'll agree to that if you stop using 4 words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.