Finish the story, and/or the three word thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
No, you tried to establish that, the last time you did it . ;)
Yes and since the OP liked that Post, it's now enshrined in Thread Law (or is it Lore?)
:lmao:
My stalwart participating friends& fellows,,, this conundrum is gonna have to be sent to the Threads refereeing Central command bunker , where the HEAD officiating flag slinger & keeper of the ' sacred 3 word rules are enshrined' ,,,@Xelda will HAVE to render her decision on this one Fellers,,,:starspin:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My stalwart participating friends& fellows,,, this conundrum is gonna have to be sent to the Threads refereeing Central command bunker , where the HEAD officiating flag slinger & keeper of the ' sacred 3 word rules are enshrined' ,,,@Xelda will HAVE to render her decision on this one Fellers,,,:starspin:
I'll go along with whatever the respected, beautiful, intelligent, hilarious, AMERICAN, Judge @Xelda decrees.

Londonboy

Reaction score
If the charming Xelda is reading My Posts in a Hugh Grant accent again......I'm nailed on.

Xelda

Reaction score
It is looking bad for our team this year, so rules have been suspended for Cowboy fans.
I'll go along with whatever the respected, beautiful, intelligent, hilarious, AMERICAN, Judge @Xelda decrees.
You're up to something! Go ahead and tell the police you were with us. We'll corroborate your story.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
If the charming Xelda is reading My Posts in a Hugh Grant accent again......I'm nailed on.
Their you have it FELLER'S,,,words like "of,it,a,,,and,,,er,,,and" are hereby authorized fer' non penalty usage,,,,:starspin:

Status
Not open for further replies.