Finish the story, and/or the three word thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
remember to breathe
* man, I kinda felt I'd fouled up by pulling that "ya-hoo of unfiltered ***********'s post & laughing at it,,,,as I was really trying in the compliance with the threads by following @Longboysfan 's post,,, and I always did like to drink&dance all nite back in my bulletproof & foolishly fierce days On THURSDAY'S,,,cuz' ,,,er,,,due to my character defects, thats just the way I'm wired to roll,,,,ya-knowo_O,,,,
,,,,AND, ANOTHER THING,,, while I've ported the spewage vent valves,,, if that carved off ink stamped piece of unfried bacon rind @kskboys would just get himself an AVATAR,,, I'd slap the " LIKES" on that fellow goat strangl,,,er,,, wrangler day & nite,,,SHEESE!,,, just think about it??? ,,, ever since that foamed footballish FIGURE of fictitiously flamboyant filigreed FOOLISHNESS ****ING SHOWED UP?,,,ya,well? You fellow losers tell me just what the **** is up with that blessing of Marduk,Ra& Baal's Combined/ cuz' their all the same one's,, BAD LUCK ?

nobody

Reaction score
* man, I kinda felt I'd fouled up by pulling that "ya-hoo of unfiltered ***********'s post & laughing at it,,,,as I was really trying in the compliance with the threads by following @Longboysfan 's post,,, and I always did like to drink&dance all nite back in my bulletproof & foolishly fierce days On THURSDAY'S,,,cuz' ,,,er,,,due to my character defects, thats just the way I'm wired to roll,,,,ya-knowo_O,,,,
,,,,AND, ANOTHER THING,,, while I've ported the spewage vent valves,,, if that carved off ink stamped piece of unfried bacon rind @kskboys would just get himself an AVATAR,,, I'd slap the " LIKES" on that fellow goat strangl,,,er,,, wrangler day & nite,,,SHEESE!,,, just think about it??? ,,, ever since that foamed footballish FIGURE of fictitiously flamboyant filigreed FOOLISHNESS ****ING SHOWED UP?,,,ya,well? You fellow losers tell me just what the **** is up with that blessing of Marduk,Ra& Baal's Combined/ cuz' their all the same one's,, BAD LUCK ?

You have a very tenuous relationship with reality, don't you? ( I don't mean the forum owner, either)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
What, you never have acid flashbacks?? You don't know what you're missing!!!
* ya know ,that LSD compound stay actively dormant and the flashbacks can& do occur when "like ?" The brain digests the fatty part of the brain cells the trace elements of that compound is being retained in,,,just saying & yes,I've dabbled in that direction on several past occasions,,, way down that distant backtrailo_O

Status
Not open for further replies.