Corso
Offseason mode... sleepy time
- Messages
- 35,301
- Reaction score
- 64,248
I laughed too.Extra Hilarious
![]()
I laughed too.Extra Hilarious
![]()
* you tell'em& set'em straight girlfriend! @Xelda is authorized to wear the zebra stripes & white shortyshorts ,,,*Throws the yellow flag* Excessive use of words (not counting ones in quotations)! That's a 35 yard penalty for 36 words in a three word game. Rewind the game clock to 14:27 and loss of down since he took others with him.



That was FUNNY.I laughed too.
* that spotted dick certainly doesn't sound appealing at all(IMO)Everything sounds nasty
diseased equals seasoning!* that spotted dick certainly doesn't sound appealing at all(IMO)![]()
* I took it as WE were on the hunt for them*eating annoying vegans (Wait, are we hunting veggie wolves, or are the veggie wolves hunting?)
I took it the veggie-wolves were hunting the vegans...* I took it as WE were on the hunt for them*
Jason Garrett clones?Their orange hair,,
exercising extreme caution* I took it as WE were on the hunt for them*
Pee-Wee Herman objected,,,Finger-condoms extremely encouraged!
