that's what they-sayNo....No....trust me....I'm good.
![]()
*&Just wait until the 4th. He'll say "Happy Traitor's Day, colonial pig" or some such cheeky phrasing.

,,,,with my radar shut-off,,,&,,, don't believe Lundy would pull that,but you know him better than me
)Nude Cheerleaders clapping*&*
(I've re- read it twice,,,,,,,,with my radar shut-off,,,&,,, don't believe Lundy would pull that,but you know him better than me
)
I did once get very drunk and posted a picture of British troops burning down the Whitehouse, that didn't go down well.*&*
(I've re- read it twice,,,,,,,,with my radar shut-off,,,&,,, don't believe Lundy would pull that,but you know him better than me
)
LOLI did once get very drunk and posted a picture of British troops burning down the Whitehouse, that didn't go down well.
Even changing My sig to Cornwallis' surrender at Yorktown, as an act of contrition, once I'd sobered up, wasn't enough to appease some Folks.
Lesson learned...…...don't post drunk.
,,ya,that 1812 sour grapes casing-liner y'all conducted was a ROYAL LOW POINT of the EMPIRE, I can see it being a sore point of contention with most

What who says?that's what they-say
Sadly, it might not even make Our top (or is it bottom) ten.LOL,,ya,that 1812 sour grapes casing-liner y'all conducted was a ROYAL LOW POINT of the EMPIRE, I can see it being a sore point of contention with most
It's bad enough we've got 90% the the Canadian population AMASSED within a 50 mile wide belt parallel of our northern border,TOO
* I was stationed at YORKTOWN & hung out on-site (cross-country style weekend runs) of the earthworks where the surrender took place, several times![]()
....only-in YOUR DREAMSNude Cheerleaders clapping

And on TV....only-in YOUR DREAMS![]()
*&*
(I've re- read it twice,,,,,,,,with my radar shut-off,,,&,,, don't believe Lundy would pull that,but you know him better than me
)
And I do the same with @Melonfeud . He cheats so bad. See below for the Word Association Game.I'm just giving London a hard time. He knows it and is playing along. He's our brother from another mother country.
Spicy chilies

Cowboy Coach clapping....only-in YOUR DREAMS![]()
beside nude cheerleaderswearing jock strap
