Finished Charlie Chaplin tribute wall / whadda heck iz these gizmos?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
All right! I got in the mail my last Charlie Chaplin wall picture and hung it up next to the one I already had. Here they both are. The one I just received is on the right.

Charlie-Chaplin-final.jpg

The one on the right came all the way from China. I didn't even realize it had to come that far before I ordered it, but it got here, so we're all good. That one from China also came with these two gizmos that I don't even know what they're for (below). I was able to hang up the picture just with a regular little nail. Does anyone know what those gizmos are for? Should I just toss them?

wallgizmos-crp.jpg

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
My favorite silent movie star Mabel Normand discovered Charlie Chaplin and gave him his big break.
That's awesome. I did not know that. I might also put up an image of another silent movie star, June Marlowe. Many people don't remember her from the silent era, but they do remember her from playing Mrs. CrabTree on The Little Rascals.

Hardline

Reaction score
That's awesome. I did not know that. I might also put up an image of another silent movie star, June Marlowe. Many people don't remember her from the silent era, but they do remember her from playing Mrs. CrabTree on The Little Rascals.
I would go with Mary Pickford or Lillian Gish.
Or Mabel Normand.