Fire Jason Garrett **merged**

BigTx66

Reaction score
This coaching staff has to be the dumbest collective group in the NFL! This is not a playoff team with this collection of idiots leading it and never will be. I'm so sick of watching this continued gutless and mediocre approach that this coaching staff uses. I have never in all my years of watching (since '66), seen the consistent ignorance and lack of understanding of what it takes to win in the NFL. Hopefully, this will move us one step closer to getting rid of the Clapper/Spitter (Garrett) and anyone else that should go. What a joke of a team, Jones, that you put on the field and waste fans time and money. Pitiful, totally pitiful.

droopdog7

Reaction score
LOL.

We hadn’t executed the run game all night. Why suddenly think it would work there?

Take your silly Garrett excuse making somewhere else. That was a coaching failure plain and simple.
Because all we needed was one friggin yard on two runs. I take that ALL day.

Sydla

Reaction score
I'm a Dak fan and it would not shock em if those plays were a result of him. ITs crazy though it could be Dak's fault or Moore's fault...but somehow Garrett is the scapegoat lol.

He’s the HC.

What’s the point of even having him around if you are always going to blame other people for this team’s shortcomings?

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
kellen-moore-dallas-cowboys-lead.jpg

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Yeah...I’m for that as well. No HC should just sit there keeping that Zeke to nowhere show going. I truly don’t understand what the hell just happened...like why? It’s the dumbest thing I’ve seen in awhile. The staff lost them the game right there....flat out. Really,really disgusted right now.

MaaS

Reaction score
But that was his low point. That’s a complete and total lack of understanding of what’s going on in the game at that moment. Dak is unstoppable and you call two runs and a pass to the back?

That’s fireable in any other field

Agreed. Garrett should be fired tomorrow morning. Running on 2nd and 3rd down within the context of that game is.... malpractice.

85Cowboy85

Reaction score
Would anybody be questioning the play call had they picked up the first down? That's a pretty good test for me if it's actually a bad playcall or not.

Cowboysfan1975

Reaction score
I'm done with this joke of a team as long as Garrett is the head coach. We have seen a decade of this ****. I'm done!