Fire Jason Garrett **merged**

seamus18

Reaction score
I’m sorry, but heads need to roll after this game. I’ve heard all year is that the team has to at least make the championship game for Garrett to save his job. Who are we kidding, this team is not even making the playoffs by the looks of it. Horrible coaching, out there for everyone to see. This 10 year experiment needs to end.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
But that was his low point. That’s a complete and total lack of understanding of what’s going on in the game at that moment. Dak is unstoppable and you call two runs and a pass to the back?

That’s fireable in any other field
I agree. That was one just shake your head moment. Unbelievable.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
So the Viking rum defense kicked our butt. That’s a player issue.

And yes, I still run the call there. I wanted to run the clock and get the first down. No one would expect to lose four yards.

One run to mix it up and try to catch them off-guard is understandable. The second one is pure malpractice.

Dak was on fire. Four big completions in a row. Minnesota was hopeless against our passing game.

You keep the ball in the air.

Sydla

Reaction score
So the Viking rum defense kicked our butt. That’s a player issue.

And yes, I still run the call there. I wanted to run the clock and get the first down. No one would expect to lose four yards.

Run clock.

LOL.

You need 7 there first and foremost. You haven’t been able to run all night. You just got stuffed in 2nd down.

You are an idiot if you think the Vikings couldn’t then **** our run down on 3rd.

Horrible coaching there. To anyone who isn’t a total Garrett homer.

Gaede

Reaction score
Austin might have gotten to the 30 yard line of Minnesota. He couldn't believe he had to fair catch it. The team is coached by buffoons all around...
It was a walk in.

Seriously. With his speed. He makes one guy miss and it is literally a walk in TD

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
In a decade full of dumb coaching decisions, that was the worst. We lost to a QB who couldn't throw the ball further than 10 yards. Seriously, I can't take this crap anymore.
I was numb through most of the game. I was just waiting to see how the Cowboys blew it and here it came.