Fire Kellen please

Carson

Reaction score
I don’t understand why some can’t see that Dak will get any OC fired. The playbook is so limited with Dak.
I just don’t understand why our team cannot run a system like SF? Purdy is an average QB and they do what he does best. I don’t know Moore must be so complex

rags747

Reaction score
Hey, we have been waiting for Turpin to run routes since forever, we finally got him one! Progress!

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
First play on the last drive that was nearly picked. Looks like they ran 4 stick routes. Zero creativity

Word Mofo

Reaction score
I think KM has been really great in the playoffs. The last play was weird but it was a prayer anyway so why not. At first I thought he was doing the old swinging gate formation. I wonder if the refs had any idea who was eligible on that play!

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
KM and Dak both need to go. I'm tired of running the same offense we have been running since Garrett. Our dumb owner doesn't realize this offense HAS NEVER GOT PASSED THE DIVISIONAL ROUND. Its completely baffling. We are hamstrung at QB, OC, and GM.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
This game is mostly on Dak. He was awful. And I can’t say it enough he was shook. He was having flashbacks to last years game. That offense line gave him plenty of time. On a good note. CD is that guy
He was bad. Shook? I don't know about that. The offense went in the toilet after the Pollard injury. Since you're married to Dak for a couple more years, you gotta divorce Kellen Moore. That relationship with Dak has run its course.

Shane612

Reaction score
I just don’t understand why our team cannot run a system like SF? Purdy is an average QB and they do what he does best. I don’t know Moore must be so complex
Moore is Complex?
I thought the complaint was that Moore was too basic and simple...

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
No team will hire him as HC...we are stuck with him as long as Dak is here