Fire Mccarthy

cowboyskid29

Reaction score
Blah blah blah...

You love a 6 win season? There’s no legitimacy to my point at all? Let’s say blah blah blah and hope a guy who couldn’t win with the best player in the league is good enough for a mediocre QB and roster moving forward?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Wake me up when Jones and family are gone. Until then, it's Mavs all day every day.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
The defense tightened up and the team improved later.

The offense was doing very well until Dak was injured.

Bring Dak and McCarthy back IMO.

I don't know what some of you people are watching, beating a couple other bad football teams at the end of the season doesn't make your defense tighten up and look any better, they're dreadful!!....

Section446

Reaction score
You love a 6 win season? There’s no legitimacy to my point at all? Let’s say blah blah blah and hope a guy who couldn’t win with the best player in the league is good enough for a mediocre QB and roster moving forward?
A lot of people around here are satisfied with mediocrity.

JBond

Reaction score
I love a 6 win season? No. Like it or not Dak is the QB. We can agree on the obvious. I want the best LB in the draft and we are positioned to do exactly that. DT and CB must be upgraded by any means possible. Also need a true FS.

garyv

Reaction score
No joke. What a gutless human being. Guy is a natural born loser.

They want fire McCarthy after one COVID season, no training camp and etc. He will be returning. Nolan needs to be replaced at DC. They need a great off-season especially the draft. I personally think last draft was solid with Lamb, Diggs and Gallimore....nice building blocks. They need two Offensive Lineman to upgrade the protection. They need five or six new faces on defense. My thinking is two or three free agents and hit on four draft picks they will be fine.

Sheepish

Reaction score
I don't know what some of you people are watching, beating a couple other bad football teams at the end of the season doesn't make your defense tighten up and look any better, they're dreadful!!....

Sure the defense is bad and needs improvement. I'd draft defense if I had a say. But I really think if we have a healthy Dak we score enough points to win several of those games. The defense is going to give up some but at least it wasn't a sieve. That's how it is going to be under McCarthy so we might as well see what next season has to offer.

cowboyskid29

Reaction score
I love a 6 win season? No. Like it or not Dak is the QB. We can agree on the obvious. I want the best LB in the draft and we are positioned to do exactly that. DT and CB must be upgraded by any means possible. Also need a true FS.

So what are you saying? That Dak can overcome poor coaching? Or the coaching was good but they were well on there way to 1-4 with him starting? It’s ok think before you give an opinion

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He did cost us the game but it doesn't really matter. It's not like we could count on the iggles to take of business to get us in the playoffs.

Sheepish

Reaction score
So McCarthy was a great hire by Jerry the GM?

Regardless of whether he was good or bad we ought to stick with him for at least next year. You have to invest in the decisions you make. McCarthy is not a failure yet.

JBond

Reaction score
So what are you saying? That Dak can overcome poor coaching? Or the coaching was good but they were well on there way to 1-4 with him starting? It’s ok think before you give an opinion
What exactly are you in disagreement with? Dak is the QB and we need a playmaker at LB. Other pieces will hopefully be upgraded.

cowboyskid29

Reaction score
Regardless of whether he was good or bad we ought to stick with him for at least next year. You have to invest in the decisions you make. McCarthy is not a failure yet.

At what point do you realize you made a mistake? Anyone relatively attached to the league knew he was
a **** hire! He couldnt get to .500 with Aaron Rodgers! Look at how much better they are with out him! Smell the Coffee!

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
McCarthy made as many game-losing decisions in one year as Garrett made in 10.

Dude is trash. We will spend the next three years wallowing in this exact mediocrity because Jerry doesn't want to he disrespectful and fire the guy.

Well...Jerry does have a history of canning people after 2 years....Gailey....so there is hope that maybe Jerry will see his error.