Fire Nolan

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
How is this thread not stickied? :laugh: This should be the topic of the day............

dfense

Reaction score
I don't know how you don't make a change at DC. Historically bad. Worley on an island with OBJ? No pressure on the QB. Allowing 7-8 yards a run with horrible LBer play. Base defense is only 2 LBers against a running team? Cluster.

dfense

Reaction score
The starting DL in 2014: Selvie, Crawford, Hayden, Mincey.
Not saying I want Rod back, but that defense was scrappy. I just can't believe that Rod could not do better with the talent on this defense.
And all you heard during this offseason was now that we got some real coaches. lol

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I blame MM for bringing Nolan in as DC. He should have known better.

I honestly think McCarthy is an idiot. 4 games in...and we continue to do stupid things. You see the mistakes on game day....yet they are allowed to continue....

Starting Steele again....

Pollard returning kicks

Looney starting C

Conner Williams starting @ G

Bad safety play....

No LBers making plays

CBs don't re-route anybody...everyone allowed to run free.

DTs do nothing....yet we still trot the same clowns week after week.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Everything about this secondary is deplorable. Everything about this front 7 is deplorable, Nolan has to go and I'm not joking. If he's not gone, this the Jones' need to just disappear.
Give the front 7 a break Demarcus Lawrence hasn’t played yet this season just wait til he gets back!

DuncanIso

Reaction score
No way in hell Jerry or Stephen fires Nolan with 2 years left on his contract ( that's assuming he signed the standard 3-year coordinator's contract). The best we could hope is MM demotes him and elevate Edwards but they won't fire him.

Jerry wants to win.

Nolan wrecked the season .

the math adds up to a firing, especially with Edwards ready to take over.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The fact he had Worley one-on-one with OBJ on the goal line when they were blitzing makes you wonder about Nolan.

Fontaine

Reaction score
After seeing his track record elsewhere in the league before the season began I was a bit skeptical, but gave him the benefit of the doubt. I mean, he’s been in the league a long time, he’s had to have done something right in all these years, or at least learned to grow and adapt his defense.

Boy was I wrong, he’s been absolutely abysmal. So bad in fact, I’d welcome Marinelli back with open arms.

His scheme sucks, his play calling sucks. He’s just bad.

Oh and tank sucks to.