Firefox 3.13 issue

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
I just install the new fire fox 3.13 and my default homepage is doing something odd. In the middle of working, it automatically defaults back to the home page randomly without doing anything to cause it to do that.

Anyone else having that issue?

I checked my settings in options but don't see anything that would cause it to do that. Something is causing it to randomly reload my home page.

Thanks for the help.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have firefox working on 3 different puters, one at home and two at work, and I have not had that issue after the updates.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2868441 said:
I have firefox working on 3 different puters, one at home and two at work, and I have not had that issue after the updates.

No problems for me

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
For crying out loud Charlie Brown:bang2: I solved the mystery problem.

I have been using the speech recognition software that comes with Vista because it is much improved over previous operating systems by MS.

Well, when I would navigate to a web site that has audio and/or a video that I would play, I would set my desktop microphone on the floor out of my way. Somehow the recognition software was misunderstanding the back ground sound and interpreting it as a command to go to my home page.

:laugh1:

Problem solved.

The Ghost in the machine has been exercised and cast into the abyss.

:laugh1: