Firefox and CowboysZone

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I notice that this site doesn't generate its own little icon on Firefox's bookmarks toolbar. For instance, Craigslist's icon is the peace symbol. Perhaps a little blue star would suffice?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
bbgun said:
I notice that this site doesn't generate its own little icon on Firefox's bookmarks toolbar. For instance, Craigslist's icon is the peace symbol. Perhaps a little blue star would suffice?
Actually we are intending to create one from the logo above. Just some other things to do first. If you look at the forum lineup, you'll see some changes.

booker

Reaction score
bbgun said:

Is it a yellow or red peace symbol?J/K:p:

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Actually we are intending to create one from the logo above. Just some other things to do first. If you look at the forum lineup, you'll see some changes.
I've always wondered... In the logo, do the 5 stars represent the 5 superbowl wins?

When we win another one, will you add another star?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Funxva said:
I've always wondered... In the logo, do the 5 stars represent the 5 superbowl wins?

When we win another one, will you add another star?
Good question. Juke created the logo. You'd have to ask him what his muse was.