Video: First Draft show of 2024

stilltheguru

Reaction score
We treat the draft like a 4 win team. Nobody cares how chiefs or niners rookies perform year 1. Oh well.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Rashee Rice looks good for them.
Dang right…I whiffed on him. I thought he was just an ok prospect but wasn’t sure he’d be a consistent seperator.

Guess it helps playing for the Chiefs.

RS12

Reaction score
Their initial thought was O Line in the first as well. A player who offers position flex. Barton was the first mention and Fautanua.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Rashee Rice looks good for them.
They weren't counting on him to save them either. He's just been a pleasant surprise. Dallas needs to stop asking rookies to save them and let them grow. My point is contenders don't treat the draft like dallas. Which is why we aren't contenders I suppose

cnuball21

Reaction score
They weren't counting on him to save them either. He's just been a pleasant surprise. Dallas needs to stop asking rookies to save them and let them grow. My point is contenders don't treat the draft like dallas. Which is why we aren't contenders I suppose
Great point. Would love to see us attack some needs in FA.

Plankton

Reaction score
Where the issue is with Dallas is that they don't treat free agency as an option at all, other than for roster filler. If they legitimately looked at FA as an opportunity to add quality talent to upgrade an area, the draft strategy would be less of a problem.