Image: First Look At The Star

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
It says what it is in the thread title. You don't have to click to open it. You can move right on to the next thread.

Also, if you're weighing each thread, they all bring something different.

Just thought there was supposed to be an emphasis on merging threads that cover the same topic within days of eachother....

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
Those are from the cowboys website. They aren't twitter pics.

um, ok?....all pictures from the same cameras, those "twitter pics" arent coming from ol Billy Bob usin an old flip phone, theyre coming from DC.com staff and other Dallas Media.....I dont see your point....guys like Brad Sham and Mickey Spagnola were tweeting these same pics durin the Media tour, before the DC website ever put together anything on it.....

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Amazing facility.

The only thing that jumps out to me? How absolutely ridiculous the green pants look.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
um, ok?....all pictures from the same cameras, those "twitter pics" arent coming from ol Billy Bob usin an old flip phone, theyre coming from DC.com staff and other Dallas Media.....I dont see your point....guys like Brad Sham and Mickey Spagnola were tweeting these same pics durin the Media tour, before the DC website ever put together anything on it.....
These pics are from the team's professional photographer. A few teaser photos usually go on twitter, but not all of them.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
These pics are from the team's professional photographer. A few teaser photos usually go on twitter, but not all of them.

Every pic you posted I saw already on Sunday, via twitter......a couple might be different angles, thats about it, no difference in quality....but its all good, moving on....

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
2016021_dal_thestar_media_tour_quickies21.jpg

My goodness.

The designer in me absolutely detests the cluster-f of type styles/treatments all over the place.

They could have shortened this long *** quote all the way down to "Win with class." and been done with it, but of course, in classic Jerry fashion, even the quotes ramble.

2016021_dal_thestar_media_tour_quickies48.jpg

I liked it better when Al Davis said it, "Just win, baby!"

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I will say, that could have an effect on a potential free agent you want to sign.

I also like that they have an indoor turf, outdoor turf, and a grass field. Helps to prepare for any road game.

Too bad we sit on our hands in fa

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Outside of the building all in glass. Hate to be the company having to replace a crack by someone throwing a rock.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
2016021_dal_thestar_media_tour_quickies21.jpg

My goodness.

The designer in me absolutely detests the cluster-f of type styles/treatments all over the place.

They could have shortened this long *** quote all the way down to "Win with class." and been done with it, but of course, in classic Jerry fashion, even the quotes ramble.

2016021_dal_thestar_media_tour_quickies48.jpg

I liked it better when Al Davis said it, "Just win, baby!"

Nah I like Jones better it's a lot deeper!! It's not a lame sloagan

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why all the negativity? It's a beautiful facility. I'm glad it belongs to my Dallas Cowboys. If another franchise did it first, the same posters would say how now it is and how Valley Ranch is tired. SMH.