First Mock Draft

morasp

Reaction score
24 Graham Barton OL Duke Grade
  • Possesses the bend, core strength and technique of an NFL starter.
Day Two Picks

56 Cooper Beebe OL Kansas St.

"Smart, tough and strong as an ox. Might be one of the strongest guards I've studied in a long while." - NFC national scout

87 Jonathon Brooks RB Texas

In a weak RB class coming off an injury Brooks could slip to round 3

Day three picks

174 Anthony Gould WR Oregon St.

• Wins with electrifying deep speed and separation burst underneath.
216 Fabien Lovett Sr. DT Florida St.
  • Carries a tree stump for a base, forcing blockers to slide off their sustain.
233 Steele Chambers LB Ohio St.

His background seems to have spawned a natural feel for where the runner is headed, and he often ends up in or near that lane.

244 Caedan Wallace OT Penn St.

Wallace has NFL size and good body control and should find work as a backup with the potential to start as a guard or tackle.

J-man

Reaction score
Any and all O-line is welcome but most (including me) see Barton as a OG in the NFL so I can't see them taking two guards that high and then waiting on a OT that late.

morasp

Reaction score
Any and all O-line is welcome but most (including me) see Barton as a OG in the NFL so I can't see them taking two guards that high and then waiting on a OT that late.
Lance has him as an OC so I went by that. I didn't like the OTs at 24 so they could move Tyler to LT and fill the position with Beebe or at least let him compete for the job. The day three picks are mostly traits picks and Wallace could actually move to OG also.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Good players just very needs based so assuming we’re passing on better talent. Also prefer to leave Tyler at LG.

morasp

Reaction score
Good players just very needs based so assuming we’re passing on better talent. Also prefer to leave Tyler at LG.
I would too but they are probably losing two OL starters and I don't expect anything different in FA. Even getting a top OT in the draft would require some growing pains but at pick 24 Latham, Fuaga, Alt, Fautanu, Mims, and Fashanu were all gone and I'm not sold on Guyton. All of the players were value picks based on Lance Z's board which will most certainly be different before the draft..

Barton Rank 19 grade 6.46
Beebe Rank 34 grade 6.37
Brooks Rank 29 grade 6.38
Gould Grade 6.23
Lovett Grade 6.2
Chambers grade 6.14
Wallace grade 6.13

Last edited:

cnuball21

Reaction score
I would too but they are probably losing two OL starters and I don't expect anything different in FA. Even getting a top OT in the draft would require some growing pains but at pick 24 Latham, Fuaga, Alt, Fautanu, and Fashanu were all gone and I'm not sold on Guyton. All of the players were value picks based on Lance Z's board which will most certainly be different before the draft..

Barton Rank 19 grade 6.46
Beebe Rank 34 grade 6.37
Brooks Rank 29 grade 6.38
Gould Grade 6.23
Lovett Grade 6.2
Chambers grade 6.14
Wallace grade 6.13
I’d need to know who’s available at other positions but if we’re talking about OT vs C give me Mims / Fautanu over Barton 10 times out of 10. They’re higher on the bird and play a more premium position.

I think the FO is higher on Bass / Hoffman than the fans are so keep an eye on those names for the C spot too.

morasp

Reaction score
I’d need to know who’s available at other positions but if we’re talking about OT vs C give me Mims / Fautanu over Barton 10 times out of 10. They’re higher on the bird and play a more premium position.

I think the FO is higher on Bass / Hoffman than the fans are so keep an eye on those names for the C spot too.
I wouldn't mind either of them