First mock of year

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score

AKATheRake

Reaction score
I would be very happy. Have a similar mock myself. You would be surprised what's available in a draft like this.

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
Since we are dumping so much money into our offense it makes a lot of sense to load up on defense once again. I didn’t get a corner or rb depth but we could still add a tj yeldon type rb and worry with corner next year

Carson

Reaction score
Very solid mock overall. Would be very happy with this

Mr_437

Reaction score
Since we are dumping so much money into our offense it makes a lot of sense to load up on defense once again. I didn’t get a corner or rb depth but we could still add a tj yeldon type rb and worry with corner next year
I agree RBs are always available at any point in the season, but especially during the spring n summer. FA could fill RB2.

CBs can be found too because Richard has a certain type of CB he likes, and those tall guys are available also. UDFA could fill CB5.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Id like a starter caliber TE. WR we can the can another year. Adding a long term #3 would be nice, but we can live without. Backup HB, I would just sign a FA after the draft

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
We just took a tight end and de in this past draft in rounds 4-5. Shultz and Armstrong. Do we really need to pick another tight end if it’s not a top flight tight end? It’s pretty much a wash imo

Carson

Reaction score
We just took a tight end and de in this past draft in rounds 4-5. Shultz and Armstrong. Do we really need to pick another tight end if it’s not a top flight tight end? It’s pretty much a wash imo

Agreed man.

Those rooms are getting pretty full.

TE - Witten, Schultz, Jarwin are your likely 3. Geathers and McElroy could make the 53. Doubt we hang on to them

DE - Lawrence, Quinn, Gregory (possibly suspended), Charlton, Armstrong, Hyder.

Even with Gregory suspended, that’s 5 deep. Crawford can play there if needed as well

VACowboy

Reaction score
Looks good but Hill probably won't make it to #90, much less the 5th round, and I don't think there's any way Crosby Crosby is still around in the 7th.

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
I made that clear in the post lol it’s for fun but would love for that outcome

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score