Twitter: First player to speak on Zeke

Eanwen

Reaction score
Welp more practice time for the rookies if he doesn't show up. I only see upside at this point in time.

J12B

Reaction score
He does which is why he's holding out. He's doing it for those after him just like LEveon Bell before him. Something has to change.

That has nothing to do with leadership and character.

In fact, it's the exact opposite. He would be making decisions that benefit his own self interest, which he has every right to do, but in no way does that benefit his current teammates.

It may help one elite player get paid earlier, but there's 52 other players on a team.

Dre11

Reaction score
https://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-41070593-4

“To me, this game is a business. Everybody has to treat it as such,” Frederick said. “I hold no hard feelings to anybody that is trying to do that and get the business done and protect their family. So for me, we are out here to work. We are going to work with the guys that we have. That is not a dig at anybody. That is how it works. Guys get hurt and you don’t have them for practice. Guys get sick and you don't have them for practice. And some guys aren't here because they working through some of the business portions. You just deal with what you have.”

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That has nothing to do with leadership and character.

In fact, it's the exact opposite. He would be making decisions that benefit his own self interest, which he has every right to do, but in no way does that benefit his current teammates.

It may help one elite player get paid earlier, but there's 52 other players on a team.
Its bigger than just his teammates. What Leveon Bell did didn't benefit him. It benefited those that come after him. These players have to get it through the owners head that they aren't going to let you run them into the ground and not be properly paid for.It doesn't help the Cowboys but this battle is bigger than the Cowboys.