Image: First Practices At The Star

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Lot of pics of Butler, and he's looking pretty comfortable wearing the star. Almost too comfortable. :D

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Lot of pics of Butler, and he's looking pretty comfortable wearing the star. Almost too comfortable. :D

I think he's a lock. His deep sped combined with Dez, Williams, and Beasley in the slot makes for a pretty dangerous WR group in a 4 wide personnel grouping.

Reactions: BAT

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Glad they practiced outdoors. Need heat to get in better shape the heck with working indoors in a cool place.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
Glad they practiced outdoors. Need heat to get in better shape the heck with working indoors in a cool place.

yea but they only did it cause it was morning practice, On Sunday for an afternoon practice they sure as heck were inside lol.......but its not as important anymore anyway, since 8 of our games are guaranteed to be indoors (or its comfortable outside and theyve opened the Roof) And our only away game in September is @ Wash....shouldnt be any higher than low 80's for that Skins game....

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
From what I understand, it's been raining cats and dogs everyday up there for a week. So practicing indoors is also about being productive.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I really wish the Cowboys would wear those silver/grey pants with both of their white jerseys all of the time.

Would like to see the blue practice jerseys in a game. And I wish there was a way to get the white helmets and pants back, for Thanksgiving Thursdays at least.

brymatt94

Reaction score
I have no rational reason for this but I've never really liked indoor practice facilities. I understand the practicality but eh.