Video: First Take: Stephen A shockingly comes to Dak's defense

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Funny how a lot of people (Dak haters) on here don't see the upside like SAS was saying.
Dak will clean up some of his play with experience.
Some are expecting the 4th round pick to play like an elite 1st round QB after only 2 seasons.
Can you say impatient!?!
They're coming.... & a hot ball of hatred will follow them. Brace yourself!

Ddisco22

Reaction score
They're coming.... & a hot ball of hatred will follow them. Brace yourself!
We just can't be critical of every single play every single throw and we're on the outside looking in as fans as long as we get a win in the end.
And it's also weird two years ago he was a good quarterback he was Elite he was doing this, he was doing that, all of a sudden he doesn't have the skills anymore.
How many other quarterbacks in the league play Elite, lights out football every week?
I'm just saying I'm willing to give the key of time he has mistakes to work on and I think we're just being too critical too soon

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
We just can't be critical of every single play every single throw and we're on the outside looking in as fans as long as we get a win in the end.
And it's also weird two years ago he was a good quarterback he was Elite he was doing this, he was doing that, all of a sudden he doesn't have the skills anymore.
How many other quarterbacks in the league play Elite, lights out football every week?
I'm just saying I'm willing to give the key of time he has mistakes to work on and I think we're just being too critical too soon
No explanation necessary man. I'm right there with you. I tend to pepper my thoughts with an abundance of logic.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
SAS the voice of reason when it comes to the Cowboys?

You better start getting your paperwork in order, the end of the world is coming.
:lmao2:
He is hedging his bet.

If DAK takes off now..

he can say..

"I told you guys DAK was for real."

The guy is not a reporter or a journalist.

Those guys work at it.

SAS is an agitator.

Not a reporter.

I have never seen Smith actually break a story.

It's always reporting on other reporters stories.

Nice job if you can find it.

ConceptCoop

Reaction score
He is hedging his bet.

If DAK takes off now..

he can say..

Those guys work at it.

SAS is an agitator.

Not a reporter.

IIRC, he broke the LeBron to Miami story--and sports stories don't get much bigger than that.

ultron

Reaction score
SAS also knows if the Cowboys give Dak a huge contract - it limits their ability to spend money on other players that we need to sign. Take a look at the insane list of free agents the Cowboys have in 2020. It's pretty damn scary fellas.

Batman1980

Reaction score
SAS also knows if the Cowboys give Dak a huge contract - it limits their ability to spend money on other players that we need to sign. Take a look at the insane list of free agents the Cowboys have in 2020. It's pretty damn scary fellas.

The thought of Tank Lawrence finishing his career anywhere but on the Cowboys scares me.

rags747

Reaction score
He is hedging his bet.

If DAK takes off now..

he can say..

Those guys work at it.

SAS is an agitator.

Not a reporter.

Journalist or Reporter? Not too many of those anymore be it sports or world affairs. It's all about the ratings which = $. Today it's all OPINION and that is how the term Fake News came to be.

visionary

Reaction score
Funny how a lot of people (Dak haters) on here don't see the upside like SAS was saying.
Dak will clean up some of his play with experience.
Some are expecting the 4th round pick to play like an elite 1st round QB after only 2 seasons.
Can you say impatient!?!

That's why we need to get an elite first round QB
Thank you for making my point
:popcorn:

basilhayden

Reaction score

It's so messed up that the league prevents an owner from paying for the best because of the cap, because Jerruh would.
All so cheap *** owners like Mike Brown can collect league welfare and stay solvent...