Video: First Take: Stephen A shockingly comes to Dak's defense

Nav22

Reaction score
I think Zeke had something to do with that too.
This is a thread about Dak.

Unless you’re trying to imply that Dak somehow doesn’t deserve credit for his incredible 4th quarter/OT, which would be ludicrous.

nobody

Reaction score
This is a thread about Dak.

Unless you’re trying to imply that Dak somehow doesn’t deserve credit for his incredible 4th quarter/OT, which would be ludicrous.

While it's a thread about Dak, you specifically said Dak was the only reason the Cowboys defense didn't choke. I never said Dak didn't deserve credit, but he wasn't the only offensive player on the field playing hard in the 4th quarter.
It's not only ludicrous, but incredibly asinine to say that Dak was the only reason given the performance of the people he handed off the ball to and threw the ball to. Dak had a great 4th quarter and OT. He was instrumental in the win. He wasn't the only instrumental player though. Was it Dak who rushed for the needed 1st on 4th and 1 in overtime? Uh, no. That was Zeke. You're saying that Zeke didn't matter and that Dak somehow willed that ball the needed yardage for the first?

So if you want to keep the thread about Dak, great....just don't go around saying that he was single-handedly responsible for the win.

Nav22

Reaction score
While it's a thread about Dak, you specifically said Dak was the only reason the Cowboys defense didn't choke. I never said Dak didn't deserve credit, but he wasn't the only offensive player on the field playing hard in the 4th quarter.
It's not only ludicrous, but incredibly asinine to say that Dak was the only reason given the performance of the people he handed off the ball to and threw the ball to. Dak had a great 4th quarter and OT. He was instrumental in the win. He wasn't the only instrumental player though. Was it Dak who rushed for the needed 1st on 4th and 1 in overtime? Uh, no. That was Zeke. You're saying that Zeke didn't matter and that Dak somehow willed that ball the needed yardage for the first?

So if you want to keep the thread about Dak, great....just don't go around saying that he was single-handedly responsible for the win.
I phrased it that way because it was in response to someone saying Dak was the “only” reason it wasn’t a blowout.

Of course Zeke and others played a part too. It’s a team sport.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
IIRC, he broke the LeBron to Miami story--and sports stories don't get much bigger than that.
When it comes to basketball he knows his stuff. That's his lane and has a ton of contacts in the NBA. Basketball and boxing are the only things I take him serious with.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I phrased it that way because it was in response to someone saying Dak was the “only” reason it wasn’t a blowout.

Of course Zeke and others played a part too. It’s a team sport.
I tried to explain that but the haters don't understand logic.

Proof

Reaction score
Funny how a lot of people (Dak haters) on here don't see the upside like SAS was saying.
Dak will clean up some of his play with experience.
Some are expecting the 4th round pick to play like an elite 1st round QB after only 2 seasons.
Can you say impatient!?!

He took a fan favorites job with no competition. Roster decisions and philosophy are based around catering to him. He has arguably the best rb in the game, and the line ranges from above average to best in the game, and the mistakes he makes / flaws he has shown, aren’t “not quite elite yet” types, they’re get this bum out of here types.

There’s certainly upside and I’m a fan, but it’s not some blind, abject dislike of the kid.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Funny how a lot of people (Dak haters) on here don't see the upside like SAS was saying.
Dak will clean up some of his play with experience.
Some are expecting the 4th round pick to play like an elite 1st round QB after only 2 seasons.
Can you say impatient!?!
Dak better clean things up before it comes back to bite him and this team. The video of Collin Cowherd talking about Dak is the best description. Dak needs a lot of HELP talent wise. This whole Dak debate is going to come to a head when he signs his new contract. Only thing that Cowherd says that I dont agree with is the cost to sign Dak. He thinks Dak is going to command 28 mil but if Dak settles for 21 mil it will help keep the alent around him. I dont think Dak is worth any more that Case Keenum. who got 12 mil!

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
He turned it over 3 times in 5 possessions.

Dan is the only reason Philly was in that game.

Ever heard the cliche.....it's not how you start but how you finish? Mistakes will happen, EVERY player makes them. But the tough ones suck it up and bounce back. It's safe to say he did that in the 4th quarter. Why do you think Zeke used the term warrior?

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Max the voice of reason here when talking about paying Dak. If the Cowboys want to stay relevant after signing Dak they can not pay him elite money. He's correct in saying that they can't repeat the mistakes that other teams have made.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Bad thread title......he comes to the defense of money......not Dak.

Ddisco22

Reaction score
He took a fan favorites job with no competition. Roster decisions and philosophy are based around catering to him. He has arguably the best rb in the game, and the line ranges from above average to best in the game, and the mistakes he makes / flaws he has shown, aren’t “not quite elite yet” types, they’re get this bum out of here types.

There’s certainly upside and I’m a fan, but it’s not some blind, abject dislike of the kid.
Oh I agree, he needs to clean up a bunch, I do have faith that he will do it.
Sundays game shows just how much needs to change, there is no way we shouldn't have beat them down.

Poor throws on INT and missed opportunities
Dry up some of the butter on Dak's hands
Horrible Horrible play calls in the redzone (constantly) Yo!! SL give the d!@#$ ball to Zeke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dak needs to do better at changing the plays.