First TC opens tomorrow last day thoughts and predictions anyone??

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Well guys and gals its getting close now. The Pats open TC tomorrow 7/20 followed on Sun 7/24 by the dolphins and Vikes. Any last day predictions?

Me I'd like to predict the suberbowl will be won by the NFC this year, The Cards will make the playoffs, 2 Head Coaches named Mike will be fired by the mid point of the season Sherman and Martz, The lions will win the North, The 9er's will win 6 games, The Bills will regret cutting Bledsoe, The Dolphins will win 8 games and Rickey will play the whole season, The Falcons lose 10 games and Vick is replaced in week 13 as QB for the Falcons, The Raiders win 10 games because their O, The Cowboys win 11 games make the playoffs and win atleast one playoff game, the Chargers trade 1qb to cleveland. the skins win a total of 5 games and lose a top 3 pick to denver because the trade for Campbell, which causes Snyder to fire Gibbs but is covered up as health related issues on JG's part, and snyder announces he will coach the skins in 06, as no coach is willing to take the job.....

some are for fun some are serious but I'm not telling which is which....This is a NORS like prediction for me throw them against the wall and see which ones stick then say I told you so J\J nors :)

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
The one prediction I will make is that should we lose the first game of the season, this place will erupt with a) "we suck" threads or b) "bench Bledsoe and start Henson, the season is over" threads

cannonball44

Stephen Peterman's Campaign Manager
Reaction score
and if a bench bledose, bring on Henson thread appears.... I will take ONE look at how the defense did, and then promptly decide whether or not a QB change is in order.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I guess my prediction would be that many of our fans are going to be very surprised at how well Julius Jones catches the ball. I think that this season will be one in which many will start to realize just how good this kid can be. I think we caught lightning in a bottle. I know many already feel like he's going to be a very good player but I suspect that there is much more to come. He's going to do some very nice things in the passing game this year.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
I guess my prediction would be that many of our fans are going to be very surprised at how well Julius Jones catches the ball. I think that this season will be one in which many will start to realize just how good this kid can be. I think we caught lightning in a bottle. I know many already feel like he's going to be a very good player but I suspect that there is much more to come. He's going to do some very nice things in the passing game this year.

You think he's got LaDainian Tomlinson type talent? If he can catch, could be

Novacek84

Reaction score
I only want two things this year: Number One: PLEASE STAY HEALTHY AS A TEAM. There is no substitute for good health in the NFL, especially when your depth is questionable. I think if all our pieces are healthy we will surprise some people. I think we are due for some luck in this area as last year was rough and these things tend to even out. Number Two: PLEASE, WHOEVER STARTS ON DEFENSE, CREATE TURNOVERS. The offense needs a short field a couple times a game. Field position is always critical. If we create the turnovers it will help the offense and scoring will increase.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Okay.

I predict TERRY GLENN and KEYSHAWN JOHNSON

PLAY A FULL SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Okay.

I predict TERRY GLENN and KEYSHAWN JOHNSON

PLAY A FULL SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOHHHHH. LTN....I like that. That's a very thin limb you're on but I like the call. Nice!! But it should read Keyshawn AND Terry play a full season.
icon12.gif

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I predict that Julius Jones will have five to seven runs of 50+ yards.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
I predict that Ray Lewis and Sean Taylor will get in a shootout at midfield during the skins/Ravens practice game.

Gent

Reaction score
I predict:

1. Ben Roethlisberger has a rough year.
2. The Patriots aren't as good, but still win.
3. The Washington defense doesn't finish in the top 10.
4. Carolina is good again.
5. San Diego backslides.
6. The Cowboys are an above average team.
7. Arizona disappoints everyone who thinks they will be good.

-Gent

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
I got a perdiction, Michael Jenkins will be top 25 WR production this year.

not unless he's traded to a team that has a QB who can pass

David