First thing I thought!!! "DEZ"

DEMFAN

Reaction score
When i first learned of the Dez injury the first thing that came to mind was a fracture because of continuous stress on the area with the fracture. Immediately I thought of that little thing he bought with the new contract money. The Mini Segway thing! If so throw that dang thing AWAY!

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
latest

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Don't you just stand on it and lean a little? So in other words he should never be on a balance board either?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
That would defeat the purpose.

I thought the purpose of any form of communication is for the sender to relay a clear message to the receiver. :huh:

Be that as it may, I guess it wasn't meant for me to understand.

DEMFAN

Reaction score
I just thought for one to maintain balance he would use the foot alot and possibly stress that area of the foot more than if he didnt have a Segway? Stand on one and feel for yourself where the torque is at on the foot. 5th metatarsal!

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Oh my God.

A Segway is literally something you just stand on, with little actual movement involved in getting the thing to move.

220318384_05e8ea3790.jpg

I'm just going to assume this thread is satire.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I just thought for one to maintain balance he would use the foot alot and possibly stress that area of the foot more than if he didnt have a Segway? Stand on one and feel for yourself where the torque is at on the foot. 5th metatarsal!

OK, but still... I'd think that one would put more force on their foot when simply walking or running versus using a Segway.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When i first learned of the Dez injury the first thing that came to mind was a fracture because of continuous stress on the area with the fracture. Immediately I thought of that little thing he bought with the new contract money. The Mini Segway thing! If so throw that dang thing AWAY!

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/thread_stuff/no_idea_pancake_bunny.jpg