First Thought on the Offense

utrunner07

Reaction score
1) TO needs to be gone. His drama and trying to force him the ball is hurting us more than his diminishing skills help

2) Garrett needs to be gone. He clearly does not understand in game adjustments or how to spread the ball around or how to be an Offensive Coordinator

3) Tony Romo can stay but we need to pick up a solid back up in free agency or the draft. He was piss poor tonight. Recievers were WIDE OPEN and he did not even look to their side of the field on multiple occasions. And for those of you that want to say it was a sore back, if that was the case, and I am sure it was sore, why was he not up thorwing while the D was on the field instead of sitting on the bench letting it get sore.

Pathetic.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Terrell Owens needs to stay. He's a catalyst for getting other players open and his "drama" is blown out of proportion.

Jason Garrett most certainly needs to be fired, preferably before the end of the season. His playcalling has been questionable most of the time this season and outright horrendous all other times. He's called one solid game, and that was against the 2-win Seattle freaking Seahawks.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
lol....the first "it's T.O.'s fault" thread. if anything, it shows that T.O. is right.

silverblue

Reaction score
utrunner07;2510833 said:
1) TO needs to be gone. His drama and trying to force him the ball is hurting us more than his diminishing skills help

2) Garrett needs to be gone. He clearly does not understand in game adjustments or how to spread the ball around or how to be an Offensive Coordinator

3) Tony Romo can stay but we need to pick up a solid back up in free agency or the draft. He was piss poor tonight. Recievers were WIDE OPEN and he did not even look to their side of the field on multiple occasions. And for those of you that want to say it was a sore back, if that was the case, and I am sure it was sore, why was he not up thorwing while the D was on the field instead of sitting on the bench letting it get sore.

Pathetic.

good thing you are not the GM/Owner

Aven8

Reaction score
utrunner07;2510833 said:

Pathetic.

How about the Oline that sucks big balls?????? WHo has time to find open guys? I swear we were blocking with three!!!