First time game tomorrow!

Blackthorn

Reaction score
I remember my first time. It was kinduv awkward, a little scared, nervous but I knew I what to do when I got there.

Booze, plenty of booze.
Arrive early, real early. Start drinking early, continue until kickoff. As the Cowboys start winning your brain will become more clear and by the 4th quarter you will understand what Garrett's phrase, "the process" means.

Another word of advice. I do dumb **** when I am blackout drunk. So, make sure you are that way by kick-off.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Get there super early, like 8 AM early so you can get to your spot and start firing up the food.

Cooking only allowed on perimeter of the parking lots. And usually the gates do not open that early. But I know they made exceptions before. But not sure how early.

Praxit

Reaction score
..take some cowboy pics and share.. ;).. Have a heck of a time, mate. Go>> Dallas.

GMO415

Reaction score
Awesome. What do you plan on eating and drinking for your tailgate?

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I have seen the Cowboys in Texas Stadium. I have seen them in the Death Star. I have seen them in Atlanta, Miami, Tampa and Jacksonville.

My remaining Cowboys related items on the Bucket List are watching them live at a Super Bowl and going to a Thanksgiving Day game. Hope you enjoy and have a great time!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I remember my first time. It was kinduv awkward, a little scared, nervous but I knew I what to do when I got there.

Booze, plenty of booze.
Arrive early, real early. Start drinking early, continue until kickoff. As the Cowboys start winning your brain will become more clear and by the 4th quarter you will understand what Garrett's phrase, "the process" means.

Another word of advice. I do dumb **** when I am blackout drunk. So, make sure you are that way by kick-off.

Enjoy.
Arrived early your first time! Didn't we all. Lol

Pants

Reaction score
don't purchase ANYTHING from a person that is not a licensed vendor - if they start with "psst, you looking for....." walk away....I mean ANYTHING - the last thing you want is to be carted off prior to kickoff and miss the game...not that I, um, have any experience with that - relating a "friend's" experience, yeah, that's it...a friend

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have seen the Cowboys in Texas Stadium. I have seen them in the Death Star. I have seen them in Atlanta, Miami, Tampa and Jacksonville.

My remaining Cowboys related items on the Bucket List are watching them live at a Super Bowl and going to a Thanksgiving Day game. Hope you enjoy and have a great time!
So you just used his begging for info thread to brag?
:laugh: