Twitter: First time in franchise history: No back to back home games

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Baddell back at it hurting our Cowboys while helping our division rivals.

Not surprising.

They have 3 road games before that, so they will be hurting from that, and may not gain any advantage for that first home game back. But then they get the bye week to recover. But that game after the bye, will they be flat as so many teams are, at last for a half.
Who knows, but it does seem to benefit them.

In the mean time, after our bye week plus one day, as we play on MNF against the Giants, 6 days home to Vikings, at Lions, then at Patriots the Sunday before T-Day. Bills, then a road game to the Bears. That is a lot in a short time frame.
We have 4 roads games out of 6 actually. I thought it was a decent lay out, but now that I look at it, it is tough.
But then we get 10 days before the Rams come to down.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
And we will all laugh as they will go 0-4 during that home stretch. :lmao2:

EDIT: meant 0-3, but include the 0-3 on the road before, it will be 0-6 :muttley:

In which game does Wentz throw his back out I wonder

:huh:

Would top off an amazing stretch.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Well, you know what they say about changing up one's luck?,,,(Ya, that's the one I'm talking about):starspin:

o_O

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Back to back home games doesn't matter imo, it's the back to back road games that can wear on players. They have one set Nov 17 @ Detroit and then Nov 24 @ New England, right before Thanksgiving and the @ Bears on the next Thursday. Prefer not to have any but one works. Thanksgiving can always be tough due to the quick turnaround. That Thursday after is the one that sucks.

Last edited: