First Time Post

panathas

Reaction score
I love this forum,Everyday I read it and love the way it keeps everybody informed. Hated that game last night. I felt horrible all day. Facing people at work it just sucked. I live here in Georgia so it makes it more difficult to swallow because not alot of people like the BOYS around here in this small town I live in.
What the worse thing was last night was that little fool celebrating like his pathetic little team won the superbowl and pouring gatorade on that sore loser
Gibbs. We all remember his reaction last year when they lost. Anyway besides the season is not over and there are fourteen more of these games left nothing is lost, just pride but it is time to get that back by supporting our team through this and it starts on this Sunday against some overconfident punks in the Bay. We will be alright I still believe this is going to be a better team than in years past. GO BOYS! :

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
panathas said:
I love this forum,Everyday I read it and love the way it keeps everybody informed. Hated that game last night. I felt horrible all day. Facing people at work it just sucked. I live here in Georgia so it makes it more difficult to swallow because not alot of people like the BOYS around here in this small town I live in.
What the worse thing was last night was that little fool celebrating like his pathetic little team won the superbowl and pouring gatorade on that sore loser
Gibbs. We all remember his reaction last year when they lost. Anyway besides the season is not over and there are fourteen more of these games left nothing is lost, just pride but it is time to get that back by supporting our team through this and it starts on this Sunday against some overconfident punks in the Bay. We will be alright I still believe this is going to be a better team than in years past. GO BOYS! :
:welcome: to the forum. Keep posting.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
I would be absolutely floored if any team from the NFCE gets beaten by the 49ers.

All 4 teams have good defenses, all four teams have viable weapons at every position.

You would be jumping for joy too if the Cowboys hadnt beaten the (insert team) at home for ten years. And suddenly have a huge Comeback late in the game.

Welcome to the board.

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
Gibbs.
hahahaha!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
:welcome: enjoy your stay here and feel free to jump in the discussion at any time...

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome. Watch out for Juke and CBZ. They are unsavory individuals. :)

panathas

Reaction score
Thank You very much,
I will do my best to watch out for that. I've read a lot of posts and those guys as well your posts are pretty darn good. I will do my best. :star:

panathas

Reaction score
I did not mean to exclude you from that group. I love the Eli's an idiot.
Very Nice.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Glad you can hang out PADDNA!!! Welcome to the best Cowboy forum in America... Don't worry things will turn around... I can feel it.

panathas

Reaction score
I am with you on that,thank you for the welcome on that one.
COWBOYS ARE STILL AMERICAS TEAM

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Welcome. Watch out for Juke and CBZ. They are unsavory individuals. :)

That's not true at all.

I'm as savor as anyone you'll ever meet.