News: Fish - Cowboys Making 4 Roster Moves - Will They Matter?

Big_D

Reaction score
Not sticking with Gilbert is just stupid at this point. There's absolutely nothing holding Dalton to that starting spot.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Lots of info

Getting Knight back and letting him play makes the team better, and develops a quality backup, and maybe a starter, for the future.

We have him for 2 more years. He should be on the field, no question.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Valuable prizes!

6144275520_e157afaaaf_b_grande.jpg

A major award!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wow yawn lol

so is fish related to Knight wow what cheese fest..

Cam Irving is playing better at LT then knight was, id be interested in them rotating Knight and steele in at RT series to series and see who's better leave Erving over at LT unless he gets hurt..

I have to agree about Irving. I was way down on him while @xwalker told me otherwise. Credit to him for being right. Irving has manned that left tackle role admirably well and I'd leave him there until proven otherwise. But Knight should definitely be an upgrade over Steele at RT and I hope he gets the chance there.

bigE79

Reaction score
I have to agree about Irving. I was way down on him while @xwalker told me otherwise. Credit to him for being right. Irving has manned that left tackle role admirably well and I'd leave him there until proven otherwise. But Knight should definitely be an upgrade over Steele at RT and I hope he gets the chance there.
If knight is anything like colombo,I'd definitely give him a chance.. colombo was the last true enforcer we've had,that's not a knock on smith or martin or even Fred beard..damn I miss that kind of nastiness on the oline.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If knight is anything like colombo,I'd definitely give him a chance.. colombo was the last true enforcer we've had,that's not a knock on smith or martin or even Fred beard..damn I miss that kind of nastiness on the oline.

I miss that guy in your avatar! Nobody represented a nasty, mean, fighter more than he did! But yeah, I do get that vibe from Knight. He's not the most talented guy, but he will give you everything he has and fight the guy lined up across from him all day long. I'll take guys like that all day long.

bigE79

Reaction score
I miss that guy in your avatar! Nobody represented a nasty, mean, fighter more than he did! But yeah, I do get that vibe from Knight. He's not the most talented guy, but he will give you everything he has and fight the guy lined up across from him all day long. I'll take guys like that all day long.
You give me 5 guys like that and I guarantee teams would hate playing us.. that's why I hated letting Leary walk..dude was mean, williams is to damn soft.

blueblood70

Reaction score
:thumbup: