Fish says Jerry would hire Romo in a second

If you don’t accept SI.com as a legitimate news source, then I don’t know what to tell you.
SI Com said IN THAT ARTICLE that the information CAME from CBS.
And I ask you this;
IF ROMO was so unprepared would not SOMEONE ELSE HAVE NOTICED?
THOUSANDS of NFL people former players etc
NONE OF THEM ever mentioned this problem with preparation
Maybe because THERE WAS NO PROBLEM
As in HE WAS DOING THE JOB VERY WELL
And he refused to kiss butt at CBS and the suits did not like that
 
Maybe bringing Porter in to play man coverage corner can help this defense get straightened out. Porter might help this front 7 get home on some coverage sacks. Hope Porter can help create some team momentum and confidence.
Well, he’s worth a 2027 6th and a 2028 2nd. You get what you pay for.
 
I'd like to have both Sean Lee and Romo in the headset booth on Sundays. Their knowledge needs to get to Shotty every play.
 
And they are reaching positions of power and we are all doomed
Average age of senators is 65

Average age of congress is 59

You and your friends have wrecked us and left my colleagues and I a hell of a mess to clean up
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,066
Messages
14,660,684
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top