SwagSurfer
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 1,835
- Reaction score
- 2,183
No thank you.
like I have said again and again, show me a source other then CBS for your garbage claimsThe guy who showed up overweight every training camp for the 2nd half of his career and the guy who CBS constantly complained, “He’s unprepared and not putting in the work” is the guy to be added to Jerry’s staff? Yeah, that is very on brand with how our dysfunctional franchise is run.
Let Garrett learn on the job for a decade rather than hiring a legitimate head coach and empowering him to do his job.
This is all business as usual, and nothing about it says we are “all in”.
Imagine calling a UDFA from a small school who worked his way into being the starting QB for the biggest team in the league “entitled and lazy”.What the heck for? Seriously how can Romo help? Teach people how to be entitled and lazy?
So nothing but hot air like usualyou clearly are a Romo hater if you think he would be a worse GM then Jethro
so frankly YOUR post made you look like an Idiot
Come on man. Be honest Romo got heavy late in his career and clearly stopped working hard on his analyst job. He is an amazing guy but had a real chance to be more.Imagine calling a UDFA from a small school who worked his way into being the starting QB for the biggest team in the league “entitled and lazy”.
Absolutely. Especially northern wisconsin where I'm from. Jerry is a cub scout in comparison...lolRomo is from Wisconsin. There’s plenty Jerry could learn. We are the only state that could compete against Ireland. And win.
I say flat out you are full of itCome on man. Be honest Romo got heavy late in his career and clearly stopped working hard on his analyst job. He is an amazing guy but had a real chance to be more.
I could see Romo joining the staff after the season. Too much of a distraction in season.
Also there is this about Aikman:
I remember reading many years ago that Troy might be interested in becoming the general manager someday, if Stephen takes over.There is nothing that Aikman or Romo could do for this franchise. Silly.
No way will he work for Jerry......and spend another career with no shot at a Championship?I would hope Tony takes time. Figures out what he wants to do
I seriously do not see him wanting to be a coach and having to deal with all of that
and he has to remember who would not let him at least compete for his job that last year with the Boys
does he really want anything to do with Jethro any more?
Troy would be horrible as a GM.I remember reading many years ago that Troy might be interested in becoming the general manager someday, if Stephen takes over.
