Fish says Jerry would hire Romo in a second

I’m planning on drinking if the game with the Texans isn’t going well. Philly is so ravaged with injuries there is no way they are winning tomorrow. The Giants with lord only knows who’s quarterbacking going forward don’t have a prayer. The Commanders might eke out a win tomorrow, but are heading for a top five draft pick. The division is there for the taking. Can’t lose to winless Houston.
Maybe bringing Porter in to play man coverage corner can help this defense get straightened out. Porter might help this front 7 get home on some coverage sacks. Hope Porter can help create some team momentum and confidence.
 
The millennial crowd is out in force on here it seems. You can always tell because of the sad attempts at humor that usually fall flat.

Romo would be a decent hire for the offense. His football IQ was always high and he can’t be any worse than what we already have. I don’t see it happening, though.
 
The millennial crowd is out in force on here it seems. You can always tell because of the sad attempts at humor that usually fall flat.

Romo would be a decent hire for the offense. His football IQ was always high and he can’t be any worse than what we already have. I don’t see it happening, though.
Couple of Romo jerseys?
 
Absolutely. Especially northern wisconsin where I'm from. Jerry is a cub scout in comparison...lol
Define up north. Are you actually north of highway 8?

I’m in the Driftless area. The river bluffs are amazing this time of year with the leaves changing.
 
:facepalm:Jerry...

I like Romo, but you got to earn your spot. No more on the job training like Garrett got.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,064
Messages
14,660,530
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top